Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
Skye Savoy
Skye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSkye Savoy has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: Sony
Smile A Different Kind of Paranormal Romance

I've been a big fan of vampire and shape shifter romance as soon as I discovered Anne Rice. I burned myself out on them and wanted to write something a little different.

My paranormal romance novel, FINDING HER PERFECT MASTER was released by Eternal Press/Damnation Books on April 7 as an e-book. It's also in print on Amazon.
I am thrilled to report that it met with excellent reviews. In fact, a Coffee Time Romance reviewer awarded the novel a 4 Cup Review. It also received a fabulous 5 Siren Stone review from Siren Book Reviews.

Here's a blurb:

Normally, genies grant wishes but Cala Lowery, a 310-year-old half-blood jinn needs a few granted herself. If she doesn’t find a new master before the Queen of the Jinn finds her, she'll be auctioned off on eBay... again.

Cursed by the Queen for supposedly flirting with the King, Cala’s auctioned off to the highest bidder on eBay. Her luck fails again when her master trades her in. She’s thrust into the world of humans with her dwindling magical abilities which often misfire. Cala begins a desperate search for a new master to regain her powers and avoid being turned into a ball of fire by the Queen.

Her new job as an Entertainment editor and mystery e-dater for a newspaper’s online dating site brings in plenty of candidates, gives her a taste of independence and reunites her with the victim of her one-time one-night-stand, Lee.

Lee forgives Cala for an incident with a leaky pepper spray can during their first meeting. Their relationship skyrockets until Cala finds herself struggling to keep her career and potential new master when someone tries to sabotage her column and expose her identity to Lee, who happens to have a secret identity himself.

You can download it for under $4.50 at Fictionwise where there's a lengthy excerpt. It's also an e-book at Amazon and Mobi.

Check out my web site: www.skyesavoy.com
Skye Savoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Skye Savoy.

It is always great when authors join and actively participate in our forums.

Have you considered publishing your book on Smashwords? We are an international forum of many devices and appreciate (and like to support) authors who take note of that.

Please join in our discussions and let us get to know you. Many of us look to support authors who get to know us and actively participate in other areas of MR, outside their own book thread.

You can jump in on the Hey!! Let's get some action going! What are we reading? Thread and get some great ideas about what other members have read and their comments, plus let us know what you have read and enjoyed. We like to know what authors enjoy reading also.

Also, "The Shameless Promotion and Endless Plug-Your-Novel Thread" is great to visit as you can meet some of the other authors on MR.

There is always something going on around MR. Let us get to know you as you join in the forum discussions. You can pop in and see what other authors are doing in the Writers' Corner.

Remember have fun, ask questions if you want to know anything, and let us get to know you as you participate in our forums.

Last edited by dreams; 06-06-2010 at 01:44 PM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote