I'm fine with everything they have. 16 40.00%
I just don't eat their beef. 6 15.00%
I don't eat any meat from them. 5 12.50%
What's McDonald's? 13 32.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
McDonald's

What do you think of McDonald's food?

Last edited by The Terminator; 05-02-2012 at 12:14 AM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I don't eat McDonalds stuff, but their meat would be OK because they use Ozzie beef!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I don't eat McDonalds stuff, but their meat would be OK because they use Ozzie beef!
Except in the States they use "Pink Slime"
Old 04-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #4
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
ewwwwww! Pink slime is necessary when beef is sourced from unhygenic places such as the giant feed lots beef is grown in the US. Apparently a kilo of US ground beef can be made up of bits of as many as 200 individual beasts.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
ewwwwww! Pink slime is necessary when beef is sourced from unhygenic places such as the giant feed lots beef is grown in the US. Apparently a kilo of US ground beef can be made up of bits of as many as 200 individual beasts.
yuck!!

If I eat at McDonald's, which isn't very often, I usually order their chicken sandwich. I haven't had a hamburger at McDonald's in years.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:56 AM   #6
Fozzybear
Enthusiast
Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.Fozzybear is that somebody.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
A friend was a big fan of the place but I only ate there a couple of times and found the food pretty dire horrible chips, nasty burgers and the 'breakfasts' were vile. Haven't been there for maybe 12-15 years, certainly not after I developed a milk intolerance/allergy as the milkshakes were the only thing I actually liked.

I found burger king to be a little better, though I rarely bought from that place either - I remember they did lovely onion rings though. Mmm.
Fozzybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #7
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I don't go often, and when I do it's almost always the Big Mac. I just love that sauce they use. The beef comes from cattle raised on British and Irish farms.

I will also ocassionally have a breakfast, the sausage and egg McMuffin .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
Aurora W
Addict
Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aurora W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-950, iPad, Nexus 7
Been going to McD's more for their coffee then anything else recently (they are really close to work, and we have no coffee maker...) - foodwise, been sticking to their chicken recently, mainly in the salads.
Aurora W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #9
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
In Croatia they apparently use Croatian beef in their patties. I don't mind McDonald's, but I only eat food from there 2-3 times a year. I'm not much of a fast food person in general, but I do like the small pies that McDonald's serves.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #10
nightcolors
Enthusiast
nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS700, T1, Kobo Libra
I go there for coffee sometimes. Haven't really eaten much beyond a muffin there in ages. All this things in McD's beef talk's making me not want to eat another burger. Ever.
nightcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:01 AM   #11
The Terminator
Retired

Eddie Murphy on McDonald's:
Quote:
Mom, I wanna stop get some McDonooww's!

I got Hamburger meat at home.

But I want McDonow's hamburger

I'll make you a hamburger better than McDonald's.

Betto than McDonow's?
His voices are awesome.

Last edited by The Terminator; 04-30-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #12
lucasfernan89
Fanatic
lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle
I don't care if they have pink slime or not in their burgers - it still taste foul! Over priced and poor quality.
lucasfernan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #13
Harry_Y
Addict
Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DX, Galaxy Tab 2
McDonalds "food" (if you can call it that) makes me sick if i eat it.

I don't know what's in it but it makes me physically ill.
Harry_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 AM   #14
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
The last time I tried a burger from there I got a third of the way through before I violently brought it all back up again. That was my last burger from them. When there's no other place convenient I may buy a coffee now and again...not very likely though.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:14 AM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
McDonald's equals free WiFi. Pull into their parking lot, take out your Galaxy Player, tap into WiFi, surf the web, disconnect, and leave.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote