Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-16-2015, 04:58 PM   #16
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
If Egypt is not a restricted country, you would not have any issues. Sales of eBooks are restricted in Malaysia from Amazon, due to contract issues.
Sales of ebooks in Malaysia from any foreign source I think.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 01:38 AM   #17
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PPW5 Signature, Kobo Libra 2, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
So even if I use a US Address but a Non-US Credit Card, I will still be charged + $2?
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:20 AM   #18
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuji35 View Post
So even if I use a US Address but a Non-US Credit Card, I will still be charged + $2?
I think that's true. Amazon must exercise what the lawyers call "due diligence" in their efforts to protect the publishing houses. They don't have to like it but they have to try.

In today's world, where you're physically located at any particular time is less important than where you bank, where you pay taxes, where you vote, and where your citizenship is established.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote