Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-28-2014, 10:54 PM   #5911
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
35%
ACv6R4mn Bi4cCcb9 BnGtaMeb cHtCJHWv eTWBdUkx
BFgs2BbE bI5UNU9K BNh4YV9h DqvXgW3W

g2zrS9dV G68iuQQE g6ytFm7G g8UPyJFP G8ZKaQ8J
BfKF2b9k BiEEmC9t bnP5Izhh DRn97G3H Ha8KFcf4
bfm9WNHh biFxELnI buxJjuMq engKvNYu hPt7373G
bGvwrS94 BNALG9Su BUYuAg2p enHVswdJ

HqDNfI69HPWgNJw9 HpWPfZ5n HQ5gmXmL

Hq9ngu2r

45%
a4GcHuEU FcPGXFff
bD9sXqwd
bUps9ppB
cgAmvbcK
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:06 PM   #5912
cr8st8rs
cr8st8rs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cr8st8rs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cr8st8rs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cr8st8rs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook color, Nook Hd+
Coupons I won't be using and didn't want to go to waste.

10% - FLkbv3hR FLMDIuH6 fLAkIAwR FLHWXbJI FLigUdHR A8qVXiFf FLL2yTut a8mEqU9n a8JuwLPW 57nhCBFC 2s6ExLtR

20% - EquwW2aQ 9pXQVMDq 9pU6bh9d 4Y6n3HzF EqXLbfFp 4y3VPmU8 EQz5swsS eQyiLbNi 9PvzwygX EqZ3x55q 4y3TsLsL 4xZeLUBU

25% - F8z2hHqY 9xwN8Ind f9cM92qa f95uGnfZ F9basFFV 54Jy7CHH F9aNIySU 9XvQrJns 9xuVdRq9 54EeIpTZ 2RTuAsuX

30% - 5bLwBiut FnStVN4L fNRmMQGB 2tFeVtvF 2T6F2mgN FNScs823 FnskgwDz
fNrC8LtA 5bSEb7vT acLPfCNk 2sWtucTT

35% - Gd6HcCtg GcyHLawP gD8wYPEQ 5dGnXVaB

45% - FhCjA3xj

50% promotional code for review -> it6cpq8
cr8st8rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:40 PM   #5913
darthyoda6
Connoisseur
darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen, Kindle 7th Gen
Didn't plan on doing it, but I spent around $40 on 25 books all using the AdjSXLyM 75% off coupon from bgalbrecht over a 40 minute period, opening 5-10 books at a time in separate tabs, but the code kept working.

Since I used that code, a 55% code that I didn't use is:
buxanb9A
darthyoda6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:55 AM   #5914
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I haven't been getting receipts for my purchases but I'm not worried because this has happened before and they'll eventually turn up.

The sales have gone through as normal as far as I can tell. As you'll recall this happened last October or thereabouts as well when the new checkout first came into use.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:56 AM   #5915
pthoke
Zealot
pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle, Acer tablet
darthyoda6's comment above made me wonder if the 75% off AdjSXLyM code could be used again. I gave it a try and was able to purchase a book using the code
pthoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:26 AM   #5916
MobileJanie
Zealot
MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MobileJanie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pthoke View Post
75% off AdjSXLyM code could be used again.
I can confirm that.
MobileJanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:10 AM   #5917
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileJanie View Post
I can confirm that.
I've used it four times already... please stop me
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:21 AM   #5918
Billingsgate
Buys too many books
Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pthoke View Post
darthyoda6's comment above made me wonder if the 75% off AdjSXLyM code could be used again. I gave it a try and was able to purchase a book using the code
Doesn't work for me, using old checkout in IE, Hong Kong store. What's the secret to get it to work?
Billingsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:32 AM   #5919
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsgate View Post
Doesn't work for me, using old checkout in IE, Hong Kong store. What's the secret to get it to work?
New checkout / Firefox here.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:23 AM   #5920
Lady Stardust
User
Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, Kindle 3, PW1/2/3, KOA1/2/3, Aura HD/One/, Kobo Forma
fdkY9rd - 90% off

It worked for me as unlimited, then stopped working in some but works in other countries.
I hope someone can use it.
Happy reading
Lady Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:26 AM   #5921
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
New checkout / Firefox here.
same here.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:26 AM   #5922
paola
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
fdkY9rd - 90% off

It worked for me as unlimited, then stopped working in some but works in other countries.
I hope someone can use it.
Happy reading
which countries does it work in please?
Old 03-01-2014, 06:28 AM   #5923
Lady Stardust
User
Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, Kindle 3, PW1/2/3, KOA1/2/3, Aura HD/One/, Kobo Forma
UK, US, India, Hong Kong
I got it in mail for one of accounts since I didn't shop for more than a month
from that account that is
Lady Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:34 AM   #5924
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
UK, US, India, Hong Kong
I got it in mail for one of accounts since I didn't shop for more than a month
from that account that is
I tested the code in the French store and it worked.

Edit : and it's multi use!

Edit edit: when does that code stops working?

Last edited by septentrion; 03-01-2014 at 07:18 AM.
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:55 AM   #5925
PeterShow
Enthusiast
PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.PeterShow can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Sony Reader T3
Quote:
This promotion code is already redeemed.
With new checkout firefox. different new and an old account.
PeterShow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals