Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Amazon writes: Spend $60 on ebooks, get $40 back in ebook credit

....So I pressed the ACTIVATE button and I was magically transported to Mobileread so I could tell everyone.

This offer is by invitation only!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-23-2019 at 09:55 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 04:52 PM   #2
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Just got the invitation.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2019, 06:11 PM   #3
Plumadona
Groupie
Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle HD6, Kindle PW2, Sony PRS-T1, Nook NE1
Are you folks serious?
Plumadona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 06:47 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Only very, very, very, very special people get this offer.

Oh, and probably 100 million other special people.
Old 10-24-2019, 12:12 AM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Terms & Conditions

*This offer is by invitation only.
*This is a limited time offer.
*Offer applies to all Kindle eBooks made available through Amazon.com and smile.amazon.com, including eBook gift purchases and bulk eBook orders that are redeemed within the offer period.
*Offer does not apply to eBook pre-orders, physical goods, digital magazines, audiobooks (including Audible companions for your Kindle eBook purchase), print books, or digital subscriptions such as Kindle Unlimited.
*To receive a promotional credit, you must (1) activate the offer any time during the offer period and (2) purchase the specified amount on any Kindle eBooks by 11:59 PM PDT on Oct 29. You will then receive a promotional credit, and this credit will be automatically applied to your next Kindle eBook purchase. Any Kindle eBook sold on Amazon.com is eligible for this credit.
*Offer limited to one per customer and account.
*Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
*Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
*Within 4 days of activating the offer and spending the specified amount on Kindle eBooks, you will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates that the promotional credit has been applied to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit. You can view your available eBook credit balance on any Kindle eBook detail page.
*Your eBook credit expires 21 days after it is applied to your account.
*Taxes and add-on purchases to the qualifying purchase (like an Audible companion) do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
*Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
*If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
So first you have to spend $60 in a week (less now, it started on 10/22 and ends 10/29), then you have 3 weeks to spend the $40 credit. You'll need to have a lot of books you're wanting to buy (or a few expensive ones )
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2019, 08:27 PM   #6
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I got the spend $45 and get $30 in credits offer. Unfortunately pre orders were not included. I'll try my best though.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 01:11 PM   #7
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
So first you have to spend $60 in a week (less now, it started on 10/22 and ends 10/29), then you have 3 weeks to spend the $40 credit. You'll need to have a lot of books you're wanting to buy (or a few expensive ones )
Thanks for posting the terms and conditions. I felt a bit slighted at first but now that I see the terms I don't care. I could manage to spend $60 in a week but having a time limit attached to the "reward" is a condition I could not tolerate.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:00 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

I have close to 70 ebooks on my wishlist.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:39 AM   #9
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
This paired very nicely with my Swagbucks gift cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
....So I pressed the ACTIVATE button and I was magically transported to Mobileread so I could tell everyone.

This offer is by invitation only!
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote