Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Soul_Est
Gadgetic Young Man
Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BlackBerry Z30, Sony PRS-650, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
DIY Wallpapers for all Readers

While I like being able to use a device the way it came from the factory, I truly enjoy making it mine. To this end, I enjoy modifying or tweaking the hardware and software to work for me. I have PRS+ installed on my 650, CFW 6.20 PRO Beta B9 installed on my PSP-3000, MIUI installed on my HTC Desire HD and Rockbox installed on my SanDisk Sansa Clip+ and tweaked them all for my usage patterns (making it a nightmare for anyone else who gets their hands on it ).

I then figured why not create something for the 650 since it lacked a proper wallpaper? So I did, using the GIMP for Mac. It's not the best but it works nicely on the 650. I set the resolution at 600x800 and a ppi of 166.667.

If you wish to remix the image in any way, here is the project file under the Creative Commons license:
Sony PRS-650 Wallpaper.zip

I await your excellent submissions.

Last edited by Soul_Est; 10-19-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Soul_Est is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
gramms
gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gramms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Glo
I made a custom graphic with my phone number and added 'if you find this reader, please call me'. I use it as my standby screen. I tend to lose things when I am travelling...
grams
gramms is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramms View Post
I made a custom graphic with my phone number and added 'if you find this reader, please call me'. I use it as my standby screen. I tend to lose things when I am travelling...
grams
What an excellent idea! karma coming
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote