Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #91
mvo
Connoisseur
mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mvo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: see signature
Still waiting...

I ordered mine on the 18th (US date) and my credit card was charged the same day. Had two emails immediately with an invoice number but have heard nothing since.

Shipping to a Portland, Oregon address, so hoping to hear soon! The invoice emails didn't even say what I had purchased - bit odd.
mvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:45 AM   #92
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
I ordered the Kobo Aura the 16th, got it the 22nd, love it! I ordered the sleep cover the 21st. Got a "thank you for your order" email, then...nothing. Had a pending charge on my credit card. Now this morning, still no shipping notice, and now the pending charge is gone. I don't know if I should try ordering the cover again or what, but I really would like a cover to protect this thing!
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #93
Rob2246
Enthusiast
Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle,nook ,ipad,kobo
Smile

Hi anyone in the US have an order sent via Canada Post and receive their Aura ?? If so how long from shipping to receiving and can you track the package once it crosses to the USPS.

Thanks in advance
Rob2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #94
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob2246 View Post
Hi anyone in the US have an order sent via Canada Post and receive their Aura ?? If so how long from shipping to receiving and can you track the package once it crosses to the USPS.

Thanks in advance
You can track it, go to USPS.com, and click on "Track & Confirm." Mine's in the mail: I ordered it on the 18th, and it shipped on the 22nd.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:22 AM   #95
Janet54
Connoisseur
Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Voyage, Fire HDX, Fire Phone, Galaxy Note 8,10.9
Quote:

Thanks in advance
I received my tracking notice yesterday. I ordered on the 19th and as they had said it would ship on the 25th. Allow 5-7 days from that point.

If you put your tracking number in the usps track & confirm ,it will tell you where it is, (mine is still in Canada) but if you click on the details buttons you an sign up for emails that notifiy you of its journey with email updates.
Janet54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #96
evanft
Zealot
evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Mine shipped as well.
evanft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:48 AM   #97
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Mine just arrived.

Espresso, ordered on the 18th.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #98
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I can not even cancel my order. They still can not find my order, even they gave me two order numbers.
KOBO is an awful company in my book.
david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #99
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by david8866 View Post
I can not even cancel my order. They still can not find my order, even they gave me two order numbers.
KOBO is an awful company in my book.
Have they fully charged your credit card or is the charge still pending?

If your credit card has been charged then keep escalating the cancel request until you find someone who can do something about it.

I'm not yet to the point of cancelling but may reach that point next week if I don't get a shipping notification. They charged my credit card last Friday and still no shipment.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #100
Rob2246
Enthusiast
Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle,nook ,ipad,kobo
Hi I would do a chat with kobo CS and give your order number. They should be able to give you your tracking number. Has to do that last night
Rob2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #101
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Hi I would do a chat with kobo CS and give your order number. They should be able to give you your tracking number. Has to do that last night
Have already talked to CS and they verified my order is in the system and 'processing'. They further stated shipping can take 10-15 business days.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #102
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Ordered mine on the 15th, confirmed - shipping, notice... nada :/
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #103
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertheglobe View Post
Ordered mine on the 15th, confirmed - shipping, notice... nada :/
Well, I don't know if it helped, but I had my second online chat with customer support late yesterday morning and it was shipped last evening. I ordered mine in the 18th and the charge was finalized on the 19th. The online chat is easy and painless and they are very polite. I didn't have to wait long at all.
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #104
drew2720
Connoisseur
drew2720 began at the beginning.

Device: K2i, K3, DXG, PW2, Sony prs650/350,KoboMini/AuraHD
grooks..in the same boat as you....ordered the 16th (is it something about the 16th? the people who ordered the 18th seem to be getting theirs), charged the 19th and still no shipping notice.

Would really like to just cancel, but I was hoping since they have had my money since the 19th that I would get a shipping notice today....
drew2720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #105
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwurm70 View Post
The online chat is easy and painless and they are very polite.
They are polite. Sadly, they don't know anything. I don't think they have any realtime information in front of them.

When I did my chat, he told my my order was "in progress." Then he said I would have it tomorrow or the next day. I thus assumed it had shipped, and asked him for a tracking number. He said, no, it was not shipped, and there was no tracking number.

The unit arrived the next day. It arrived on my front door step at almost the exact same time I received the shipment email, which said the unit had been shipped from Canada 5 days earlier.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote