Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #91
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
hehe... glad you enjoyed it, I inserted it just for you ! There was no original, this one was made up by myself. Too much effort to get out the russian keyboard, but I guess you'll understand it anyway: "Ya nyemnoshko ponyemayu russkiy yazik. Govoryu ploxo, nu mogu tshitach i ponyemach" :-)
Oh, so I've just ruined atmosphere of secret message... Sorry Nevertheless, it was a хорошая шутка! Повеселила на славу.

(small nitpicking: "не делает" means "it doesn't do [something]". If you wanted to say "it doesn't work [at all]", then it should be "не работает".)

On topic: please, pass output charset into constructor of OutputStreamWriter explicitly (it is second parameter): like
Code:
Writer ow = new OutputStreamWriter(out, "UTF-8");
Here, on Windows, my default Java file.encoding isn't UTF-8 and UTF-8 characters are replaced by "?" in output file. I've managed to overcome it with setting of environment variable "JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF8", but passing of explicit output charset into OutputStreamWriter is a better solution.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #92
eureka
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Some thoughts on Java resources extracting results.

(Looks like forum adds spaces into long file names. They are shouldn't be there, but I don't know how to fix it. Hope, you'll find out where spaces are unnecessary)

It would be good to have tool's option to add locale code suffix at filenames without it. Like 'kt-l10n.jar ... --default-locale-suffix en' and then instead of DeveloperCerificateInstallerResources.properties I will get DeveloperCerificateInstallerResources_en.propertie s (but DeveloperCerificateInstallerResources_de.propertie s will stay with it's name as-is). It is required for importing into Transifex, where source file must have locale code suffix.

There is could be conflict, if, say, we are extracting Rc.properties into Rc_en.properties, but there is already Rc_en.properties extracted (as-is) a bit earlier. Or, we are extracting Rc_en.properties into Rc_en.properties (as-is), but there is already Rc_en.properties, extracted from Rc.properties a bit earlier. I think following rules should apply:
  • extracting Rc.properties into Rc_en.properties, but Rc_en.properties already exists - don't overwrite, issue a warning
  • extracting Rc_en.properties into Rc_en.properties (as-is), but Rc_en.properties already exists - overwrite, issue a warning
That said, I've found some files with suffixes '_en_US' and '_en' in current extraction results, while, mostly, the same resources, but named without locale code, are extracted also:
  • com\amazon\ebook\booklet\reader\resources\DefaultD ictionaries_en_US.properties
  • com\amazon\ebook\util\dict\resources\SimpleDictLoo kupFormatResources_en.properties (but there is no SimpleDictLookupFormatResources.properties)
  • com\amazon\ebook\util\resources\SimpleTextListForm atResources_en.properties

I've looked into their's contents...

I think DefaultDictionaries.properties and all it's localized versions (that with locale code suffix) should be blacklisted from extraction. Not localized version of SimpleTextListFormatResources.properties (that without locale code suffix) should be blacklisted, but it's localized versions should be
extracted. SimpleDictLookupFormatResources_en.properties could stay out of blacklist, but I'm not sure and will be OK if it will be blacklisted too.

But there is no urgent matter as it doesn't prevents me from importing process. I've added '_en' locale suffix (as default) by hand and will delete some resources from tool output manually:
  • com\amazon\ebook\booklet\reader\resources\DefaultD ictionaries_*.properties
  • com\amazon\ebook\util\resources\SimpleTextListForm atResources.properties
  • com\amazon\ebook\util\resources\CliticUtilResource s_*.properties

Last edited by eureka; 01-09-2012 at 03:48 AM. Reason: add list of resources excluded from importing
Advert
Old 01-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #93
eureka

After close looking, it seems like migration task is more complex than I supposed it to be and I haven't spare time right now to handle it. So migration is postponed until middle of week or, maybe, until weekend. Furthermore, I think, it would be good if announcement about migration will be made on Framework project at Transifex, so translators will not be surprised when translated resources will disappears from Transifex for a moment (or longer...). Announcement should be made in a day before migration will take place and it should contain approximate term of migration of two days (in case if I'll made any error and will need some time to recover into sensible state). I'll dump my other thoughts about process of migration (in a form of plan) to Bitbucket wiki tomorrow.

I've made tools for crafting .tx/config snippet from available Framework resources and for updating of Framework resources' names at Transifex to human-readable form. They are at tool/one-time in Git repo (but with no comments at the moment except of descriptive filenames and help on command-line options, sorry).
Old 01-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #94
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Sorry for the late reply... pretty busy currently. Just a few quick thoughts:
  • I'll add the UTF-8 stuff for the Outputstream on next commit. BTW, You're of course welcome to also make changes to the code. It's a plain eclipse project, and the only thing you should need to adapt is the inclusion of that one jar from amazon into lib/. Then build.xml does the rest.
  • About the default locale: I wouldn't do it, specifically because it creates confusion as to what resource is the base, and which overrides it. You can see how it works for the files which have no _locale appended, but _en and/or en_US as well. If we rename files, we will not know what the original situation was. BTW, I have had no problems at all importing "dummy.properties" into transifex. (Simply specify that the locale is en, or en_US. But the "base" file name is no problem)
  • About blacklisted files: You're probably right on some of them, I'll take a closer look when I get home.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #95
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Update:
just checked in the newest version.
  • UTF-8 output: should be fixed, both for extract and iso2utf tasks.

About the individual properties, I'll go from easiest to most complicated:
  • CliticUtilResources: blacklisted. I have no idea what they're good for anyway (there doesn't seem to exist a "base property" anyway, so they might just be artifacts). In any case, not including them into the translation leaves everything at the default, which should be safe.
  • SimpleDictLookupFormatResources: blacklisted, same reason as above.
  • DefaultDictionaries: blacklisted. We cannot reliably know what default dictionaries should be for a given language anyway, and users can always add their preferred dictionaries. So staying with the default seems the safest bet.
  • SimpleTextListFormatResources: This is a tricky case. The "_en" overrides some of the definitions in the base, but not all of them. (There is list.format.type_default.patterns in the base, which is not overridden in any of the existing locales. OTOH, all of the other existing locales "follow" the _en version in terms of content, plus the "default" one should be ok for all languages. So, in this particular case, the _en one should be the base for the translation, and the "base" one excluded from translation.

So the final question is about the naming of source files. I'm still not terribly happy with renaming "base" properties to "_en", because it will change the "semantics", and is not required for transifex. As said earlier, the source filename can be anything (it can even be completely different from the "translated file pattern"), the only thing required is to specify which locale the source file is in. My proposal is to use "blank" properties as sources, with exactly one exception as outlined above (SimpleTextListFormatResources). This one can be manually added to .tx/config.

What do you think?

About the conversion, it certainly makes sense to announce it a day or two before the change. The conversion itself should be pretty simple:
  1. make full update (tx --pull --all)
  2. convert existing localizations to utf-8 (kt-l10n.jar iso2utf)
  3. remove all en_US files (to clean up previous source file state)
  4. extract all resources as UTF-8 (kt-l10n.jar extract)
  5. update .tx/config
  6. push sources
  7. push translations

Of course, it's best to do a test-drive this in temporary directories first, but that is roughly the way it should go. The entire process, when going live, would take at most half an hour (most of the time spent uploading to transifex).

Does that make sense?
Advert
Old 01-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #96
eureka

Quote:
SimpleTextListFormatResources: This is a tricky case. The "_en" overrides some of the definitions in the base, but not all of them. (There is list.format.type_default.patterns in the base, which is not overridden in any of the existing locales. OTOH, all of the other existing locales "follow" the _en version in terms of content, plus the "default" one should be ok for all languages. So, in this particular case, the _en one should be the base for the translation, and the "base" one excluded from translation.

So the final question is about the naming of source files. I'm still not terribly happy with renaming "base" properties to "_en", because it will change the "semantics", and is not required for transifex. As said earlier, the source filename can be anything (it can even be completely different from the "translated file pattern"), the only thing required is to specify which locale the source file is in. My proposal is to use "blank" properties as sources, with exactly one exception as outlined above (SimpleTextListFormatResources). This one can be manually added to .tx/config.

What do you think?

About the conversion, it certainly makes sense to announce it a day or two before the change. The conversion itself should be pretty simple:
  1. make full update (tx --pull --all)
  2. convert existing localizations to utf-8 (kt-l10n.jar iso2utf)
  3. remove all en_US files (to clean up previous source file state)
  4. extract all resources as UTF-8 (kt-l10n.jar extract)
  5. update .tx/config
  6. push sources
  7. push translations

Of course, it's best to do a test-drive this in temporary directories first, but that is roughly the way it should go. The entire process, when going live, would take at most half an hour (most of the time spent uploading to transifex).

Does that make sense?
Yes, your plan is absolutely suitable and makes sense (it's, obviously, THE right plan), but there are some small details you've not mentioned and while I've thought about them it is started to be hard to keep all of them in my head, so that's why I've came up to dumping of my thoughts to wiki. I've made initial draft here. As you can see, it's the same as you've described. It's still not finished (migration date should be postponed to Sunday or Monday; I've missed removing of old en_US source files etc.), but outline is ready. It's late here, I'll polish plan tomorrow.

I'm also fully convinced to not add locale suffix to original source files. Strangely, I've thought that original files MUST have this suffix, that's why I've mentioned it. Wiki page has 'en' as required source locale code in crafting .tx/config snippet for new resources. It's my bad, tool will be fixed to not require locale code. I'll also add SimpleTextListFormatResources with suffix 'en' as hard-coded exception from common rule.

Also, I'm not so sure about time required for migration. Yes, half an hour is sufficient, but in case of appearing of any unexpected problems it's good to have a time reserve. Big reserve. If all will be ok, an announcement about successful completion could be made before deadline.

I'm certainly overcautious and too paranoid here, because I'm too scared of possibility of losing all translators' work.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #97
ixtab
(offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
It's late here, I'll polish plan tomorrow.
I just looked into the current state of the Wiki page and it looks VERY good. I don't see any flaws in the procedure, and I'm sure you'll get it right

The only thing I'll do right now is change a few typos in the announcement (in a minute or two from now), but the actual procedure seems perfectly sane to me. I think you can go ahead with it anytime.

Quote:
I'm certainly overcautious and too paranoid here, because I'm too scared of possibility of losing all translators' work.
Being paranoid is a good thing, especially when it comes anywhere close to ACID.

So... please just post here what the current status is while you're doing things. From my side, everything should be ok, and I won't be tampering with anything at the moment. Thanks for getting this going!
Old 01-14-2012, 03:52 AM   #98
eureka

@ixtab, thanks for correcting of announcement! I'm planning to make announcement today at about 12:00 UTC and set starting date to tomorrow (Sunday, 15 January, 12:00 UTC).

In the meantime I'll change my Python tool to handle source files with no locale code suffix (didn't made it yet, but it should be easy) and will try to follow the procedure on some new private Transifex project (in testing purposes).

(Now, looking at written detailed plan, I'm not so sure about it's necessity. It is so simple and leaves almost no room for error. But, guess, this effect of my assurance of success was the main point of writing a plan )
Old 01-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #99
eureka

Most challenging stages of migration are successfully passed (I've marked them with at Wiki page), but migration isn't finished yet.

@ixtab, I've discovered that:
  • source files with source_lang = en are appearing as en_US files on Transifex.net after pushing
  • on pulling all translations (including source files) are landed into appropriate files with locale code name suffix
It means that pushing of source files without locale code name suffix, which are listed in .tx/config with source_lang = en, is leading to appearing of additional files with en_US name suffix after pulling with option --source. And that exceptional source file com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/SimpleTextListFormatResources_en.properties is "transformed" into com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/SimpleTextListFormatResources_en_US.properties.

This could be of no problem for us (who are using only Git repo), as we can just refrain from pulling of source files. But those, who are using just .tx/config, will receive file tree differed from file tree of Git repo.

I've already pushed these resources to Transifex.net, so you can see that source files have en_US locale code. You could also take a look at .tx/config used in pushing and source files (they are located at framework-rc-migration branch in Git repo).

So, what are you thinking about it? Should I continue migration as-is?
Old 01-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #100
ixtab
(offline)

Ok, thanks for getting this going.

I just manually updated .tx/config, entirely removed the framework/com folder, and issued "tx pull --source --all --minimum-perc=100". Here are my observations:
  1. No source files at all are downloaded.
  2. As you stated, a "en_US" translation appears for every source file instead.

Here's a snippet from the output:
Code:
Pulling translations for resource kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Unindexed (source: src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/UnindexedResources.properties)
Skipping 'en' translation (file: src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/UnindexedResources.properties).
Pulling new translations for resource kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Unindexed (source: src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/UnindexedResources.properties)
 -> en_US: src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/UnindexedResources_en_US.properties
Item 2.) is more or less expected because of the way that transifex works. Somewhere on their info pages, they explain how they internally handle things: source files are only taken as "skeletons", and logically they originally "produce" one translation, namely one with their own locale. For some reason, en seems to be transformed to en_US by default.

Item 1.) is more annoying, because there is no possibility to get back the source resources from transifex alone.

The existence of the en_US properties is a nuisance, but not much more. Nobody in their right mind will ever actually build a en_US locale...

Overall, given the somewhat illogical behavior of transifex, I think it's best to revert to your original plan and call all source files "en_US". It will still create that little problem of slightly changing the "semantics" of the source files, but it will also solve more problems then it creates.

It probably only takes a few lines of code in your tool to create the tx/config entries (something like s/(_en)?.properties$/en_US.properties/), and renaming the files accordingly. If you have any other suggestions or need help with something, let me know.

UPDATE: It's probably even simpler than that. I guess that simply changing .tx/config (appending en_US everywhere) is enough. I'll try that now and let you know.

UPDATE2: Yes, this works. With the attached .tx/config below, everything seems to work as expected. So no further changes necessary, except for the deletion of the now superfluous "base" files.
Spoiler:

# This is configuration file for transifex.net command-line client
# http://help.transifex.net/features/client/index.html
#
# File contains [main] section that describes server to synchronize resources
# and other sections that describes available resources.
#
# Configuration policy:
# ---------------------
# * don't use Transifex client for updating this file (i.e. use of
# '--auto-local' option is forbidden). Add/delete resource sections manually.
# Transifex client don't add all required fields in resource section.
#
# * always fill all needed fields in resource sections. List of these fields is
# provided below in 'Format of resource section'. Though some fields described
# there are not mandatory in basic configuration, resource section in this
# configuration file must contain all mentioned fields.
# Automatic deducing of some superfluous fields in Transifex client just don't
# works.
#
# * in filesystem paths use only forward slash ('/').
#
# (Transifex client quirks were found on v0.6)
#
# Format of resource section:
# ---------------------------
# * name of section contains slug of project and slug of specific resource of
# this project delimited by dot.
#
# Slug is a short and unique label which identifies project/resource. Slug
# must contain only alphanumeric characters, hyphen characters ('-') or
# underscore characters ('_').
#
# Example: [kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--booklet-reader-plugin-Search] means
# project 'kindle-touch-framework' and resource
# '5-0-0--booklet-reader-plugin-Search'.
#
# * 'file_filter' field contains expression used to identify translation files
# under the specific project. It must contain '<lang>' parameter. Transifex
# client interprets '<lang>' as matching wildcard and extracts it's content
# as locale code for found translation file.
#
# * 'source_file' field points to the original file with strings in source
# language which are meant to be translated.
#
# * 'source_lang' field contains locale code of the source language of resource.
#
# * 'type' field contains the i18n type of the resource. A list of the available
# types can be found at
# http://help.transifex.net/features/f...l#user-formats

[main]
host = https://www.transifex.net

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-a-s-r-Component]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/agui/swing/resources/ComponentResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/agui/swing/resources/ComponentResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-m-i-r-BestDefinitionHeuristic]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/mobireader/impl/resources/BestDefinitionHeuristicResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/mobireader/impl/resources/BestDefinitionHeuristicResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-i-r-PDFReaderImpl]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/pdfreader/impl/resources/PDFReaderImplResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/pdfreader/impl/resources/PDFReaderImplResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-b-u-v-h-r-BlogHome]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/blogs/ui/views/home/resources/BlogHomeResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/blogs/ui/views/home/resources/BlogHomeResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-b-u-v-h-r-BlogHomeSpecialWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/blogs/ui/views/home/resources/BlogHomeSpecialWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/blogs/ui/views/home/resources/BlogHomeSpecialWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-b-u-v-h-r-BlogHomeWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/blogs/ui/views/home/resources/BlogHomeWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/blogs/ui/views/home/resources/BlogHomeWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-c-u-r-PeriodicalGridView]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/common/ui/resources/PeriodicalGridViewResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/common/ui/resources/PeriodicalGridViewResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-c-u-r-TOCWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/common/ui/resources/TOCWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/common/ui/resources/TOCWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-i-d-r-PeriodicalsDetailView]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/impl/detail/resources/PeriodicalsDetailViewResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/impl/detail/resources/PeriodicalsDetailViewResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-m-u-v-c-r-CoverView]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/magazines/ui/views/cover/resources/CoverViewResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/magazines/ui/views/cover/resources/CoverViewResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-m-u-v-h-r-MagazineHome]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/magazines/ui/views/home/resources/MagazineHomeResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/magazines/ui/views/home/resources/MagazineHomeResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-m-u-v-h-r-MagazineHomeWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/magazines/ui/views/home/resources/MagazineHomeWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/magazines/ui/views/home/resources/MagazineHomeWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-n-u-v-c-r-ArticlePaneWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/ArticlePaneWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/ArticlePaneWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-n-u-v-c-r-ArticleTitleWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/ArticleTitleWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/ArticleTitleWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-n-u-v-c-r-ContentViewFooter]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/ContentViewFooterResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/ContentViewFooterResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-n-u-v-c-r-ContentView]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/ContentViewResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/ContentViewResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-n-u-v-c-r-SectionPaneWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/SectionPaneWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/SectionPaneWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-n-u-v-c-r-SectionTitleWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/SectionTitleWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/contentview/resources/SectionTitleWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-n-u-v-h-r-PeriodicalsHomeWidget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/home/resources/PeriodicalsHomeWidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/home/resources/PeriodicalsHomeWidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-n-u-v-s-r-SectionStart]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/sectionstart/resources/SectionStartResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/newspapers/ui/views/sectionstart/resources/SectionStartResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-u-r-PeriodicalReadingPane]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/ui/resources/PeriodicalReadingPaneResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/ui/resources/PeriodicalReadingPaneResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-u-r-PeriodicalsUI]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/ui/resources/PeriodicalsUIResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/ui/resources/PeriodicalsUIResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-u-r-ReadingPaneFooter]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/ui/resources/ReadingPaneFooterResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/ui/resources/ReadingPaneFooterResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-p-u-r-ReadingPaneHeader]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/ui/resources/ReadingPaneHeaderResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/periodicals/ui/resources/ReadingPaneHeaderResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-i-a-p-r-PersonalAnnotation]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/impl/annotation/personal/resources/PersonalAnnotationResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/impl/annotation/personal/resources/PersonalAnnotationResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-i-t-h-r-ContentToDoHandler]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/impl/todo/handler/resources/ContentToDoHandlerResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/impl/todo/handler/resources/ContentToDoHandlerResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-i-u-r-HighlightDrawer]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/impl/ui/resources/HighlightDrawerResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/impl/ui/resources/HighlightDrawerResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-i-u-r-UI]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/impl/ui/resources/UIResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/impl/ui/resources/UIResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-a-u-r-Dialog]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/acxreaderplugin/ui/resources/DialogResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/acxreaderplugin/ui/resources/DialogResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-a-x-r-XRay]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/acxreaderplugin/xray/resources/XRayResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/acxreaderplugin/xray/resources/XRayResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-c-r-Clippings]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/clippings/resources/ClippingsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/clippings/resources/ClippingsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-i-r-IndexView]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/indexview/resources/IndexViewResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/indexview/resources/IndexViewResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-n-r-Annotation]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/notesandmarks/resources/AnnotationResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/notesandmarks/resources/AnnotationResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-p-r-SidecarPageNumberProvider]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/pagenumbers/resources/SidecarPageNumberProviderResources_<lang>.properti es
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/pagenumbers/resources/SidecarPageNumberProviderResources_en_US.propertie s
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-p-r-PublicNotes]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/publicnotes/resources/PublicNotesResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/publicnotes/resources/PublicNotesResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-s-r-SearchPlugin]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/search/resources/SearchPluginResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/search/resources/SearchPluginResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-s-r-SearchResultsPane]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/search/resources/SearchResultsPaneResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/search/resources/SearchResultsPaneResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-s-r-Sharing]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/sharing/resources/SharingResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/sharing/resources/SharingResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-s-r-SystemsCards]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/systemcards/resources/SystemsCardsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/systemcards/resources/SystemsCardsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-p-t-r-TTS]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/tts/resources/TTSResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/plugin/tts/resources/TTSResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-r-DetailViewFactory]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/resources/DetailViewFactoryResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/resources/DetailViewFactoryResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-r-Reader]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/resources/ReaderResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/resources/ReaderResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-b-r-s-e-r-ReaderException]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/exception/resources/ReaderExceptionResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/booklet/reader/sdk/exception/resources/ReaderExceptionResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-u-r-DateUtil]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/DateUtilResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/DateUtilResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-u-r-NumberUtil]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/NumberUtilResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/NumberUtilResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-u-r-SimpleTextListFormat]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/SimpleTextListFormatResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/SimpleTextListFormatResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-u-r-StringUtil]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/StringUtilResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/StringUtilResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-u-r-TimeZoneMappings]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/TimeZoneMappings_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/TimeZoneMappings_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-e-u-r-TimeZoneUtil]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/TimeZoneUtilResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/ebook/util/resources/TimeZoneUtilResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-a-r-Ad]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/ad/resources/AdResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/ad/resources/AdResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-a-u-r-Areas]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/apps/util/resources/AreasResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/apps/util/resources/AreasResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-a-u-r-Util]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/apps/util/resources/UtilResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/apps/util/resources/UtilResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-a-i-t-r-ToDoHandler]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audiblehandler/impl/todo/resources/ToDoHandlerResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audiblehandler/impl/todo/resources/ToDoHandlerResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-a-g-r-AudibleUI]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audibleplayer/gui/resources/AudibleUIResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audibleplayer/gui/resources/AudibleUIResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-a-r-AudibleException]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audibleplayer/resources/AudibleExceptionResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audibleplayer/resources/AudibleExceptionResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-a-r-DetailViewFactory]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audibleplayer/resources/DetailViewFactoryResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audibleplayer/resources/DetailViewFactoryResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-a-r-OTA]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audibleplayer/resources/OTAResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/audibleplayer/resources/OTAResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-b-a-r-Ad]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/booklet/ad/resources/AdResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/booklet/ad/resources/AdResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-c-r-Action]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/ActionResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/ActionResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-c-r-Dialog]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/DialogResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/DialogResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-c-r-DisplayController]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/DisplayControllerResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/DisplayControllerResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-c-r-Menu]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/MenuResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/MenuResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-c-r-Util]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/UtilResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/UtilResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-c-r-Widget]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/WidgetResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/control/resources/WidgetResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Action]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ActionResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ActionResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-AddToCollections]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/AddToCollectionsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/AddToCollectionsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Archive]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ArchiveResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ArchiveResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-BackIssues]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/BackIssuesResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/BackIssuesResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Behavior]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/BehaviorResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/BehaviorResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Browse]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/BrowseResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/BrowseResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Collection]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/CollectionResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/CollectionResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-DetailViewFactory]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/DetailViewFactoryResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/DetailViewFactoryResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Dialog]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/DialogResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/DialogResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Experimental]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ExperimentalResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ExperimentalResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-ImportCollections]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ImportCollectionsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ImportCollectionsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-ItemsToCollection]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ItemsToCollectionResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/ItemsToCollectionResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Menu]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/MenuResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/MenuResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-PendingPurchases]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/PendingPurchasesResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/PendingPurchasesResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Renderer]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/RendererResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/RendererResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-SearchResults]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/SearchResultsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/SearchResultsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-h-r-Unindexed]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/UnindexedResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/home/resources/UnindexedResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-i-Kindlet]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/Kindlet_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/Kindlet_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-i-KindletFactory]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/KindletFactoryResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/KindletFactoryResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-i-d-i-DeveloperCertificateInstaller]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/developer/install/DeveloperCertificateInstallerResources_<lang>.prop erties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/developer/install/DeveloperCertificateInstallerResources_en_US.prope rties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-i-h-KindletDetailView]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/home/KindletDetailViewResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/home/KindletDetailViewResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-i-n-NetworkDisabledDetails]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/net/NetworkDisabledDetailsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/net/NetworkDisabledDetailsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-i-r-KindletBooklet]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/resources/KindletBookletResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/resources/KindletBookletResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-i-r-KindletToDoHandler]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/resources/KindletToDoHandlerResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/resources/KindletToDoHandlerResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-i-s-KindletClassLoader]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/security/KindletClassLoaderResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/internal/security/KindletClassLoaderResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-u-r-KOptionPane]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/ui/resources/KOptionPaneResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/ui/resources/KOptionPaneResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-k-u-r-UI]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/ui/resources/UIResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/ui/resources/UIResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-p-r-Purchase]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/purchase/resources/PurchaseResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/purchase/resources/PurchaseResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-r-Catalog]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/CatalogResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/CatalogResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-r-CommunicationManager]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/CommunicationManager_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/CommunicationManager_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-r-SpeechOutput]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/SpeechOutputResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/SpeechOutputResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-r-StatusBar]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/StatusBarResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/StatusBarResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-r-SystemMessages]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/SystemMessages_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/SystemMessages_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-r-WebServices]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/WebServicesResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/WebServicesResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-r-Widgets]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/WidgetsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/resources/WidgetsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-r-c-c-r-CollectionsJournal]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/restricted/content/catalog/resources/CollectionsJournalResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/restricted/content/catalog/resources/CollectionsJournalResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-DeviceOptions]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/DeviceOptionsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/DeviceOptionsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Dialog]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/DialogResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/DialogResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Dictionary]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/DictionaryResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/DictionaryResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-International]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/InternationalResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/InternationalResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Keyboard]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/KeyboardResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/KeyboardResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Language]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/LanguageResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/LanguageResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Legal]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/LegalResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/LegalResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Menu]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/MenuResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/MenuResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Passcode]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/PasscodeResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/PasscodeResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Property]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/PropertyResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/PropertyResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-ReadingOptions]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/ReadingOptionsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/ReadingOptionsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Registration]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/RegistrationResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/RegistrationResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-framework.5-0-0--c-a-k-s-r-Settings]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/SettingsResources_<lang>.properties
source_file = src/5.0.0/framework/com/amazon/kindle/settings/resources/SettingsResources_en_US.properties
source_lang = en_US
type = MOZILLAPROPERTIES

[kindle-touch-locale.5-0-0--messages-blanket]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/locale/<lang>/LC_MESSAGES/blanket.po
source_file = src/5.0.0/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/blanket.po
source_lang = en
type = PO

[kindle-touch-locale.5-0-0--messages-todo]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/locale/<lang>/LC_MESSAGES/todo.po
source_file = src/5.0.0/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/todo.po
source_lang = en
type = PO

[kindle-touch-locale.5-0-0--messages-wua]
file_filter = src/5.0.0/locale/<lang>/LC_MESSAGES/wua.po
source_file = src/5.0.0/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/wua.po
source_lang = en
type = PO

One final thing: I know that you've put in quite some work to produce the shortened versions of resource names. However honestly, I personally find them less helpful than the full class name (possibly stripped by com.amazon), because the package name might give some contextual information. OTOH, I don't know if that contextual information is required.

Maybe we should just let other folks have a say here. Anyone please jump in on this: do you think that it's better to name a resource on transifex "c-a-e-b-p-m-u-v-c-r-CoverView", or "ebook.booklet.periodicals.magazines.ui.views.cove r.resources.CoverViewResources" ?

Last edited by ixtab; 01-15-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #101
ixtab
(offline)

Before editing the last post again and again, here's what I think should work:
- replace .tx/config with the above one.
- rm -rf src/5.0.0/framework
- tx pull --source --all --minimum-perc=100

This should leave us in a consistent state which can be committed to "master" git. I'm not doing it because I want a second opinion (and because eureka's branch is still in semi-completed state).

If that's the way we'll go for, I will also update the extract tool to immediately produce en_US files to work around that transifex quirk (for future uses like framework updates or so). Let me know.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #102
eureka

@ixtab, you are welcome to follow pending stages from Wiki page. I've passed "Push resources to Transifex", but didn't proceeded to "Delete non-translated and semi-translated files from repository" yet. There are only a few stages left, and I'll not be able to do them within a next 10 (or so) hours.

And after a last step ("Change name of Framework resource on Transifex.net to human-readable form") resources names should be changed to something like "[5.0.0] com.amazon.ebook.booklet.periodicals.magazines.ui. views.cove r.resources.CoverViewResources". However, slugs of resources will stay as-is, because slug cannot be of more than 50 characters. But you are welcome to change slugs too. And if you'll come up to algorithm, which will be able to pack "com.amazon.ebook.booklet.periodicals.magazines.ui .views.cove r.resources.CoverViewResources" into 50 or less alphanumeric characters or hyphens and it will produce more sensible strings than "c-a-e-b-p-m-u-v-c-r-CoverView" -- let me know, I'll implement it.

UPD: Oh, forgot to say, that I'm completely OK with your soultion and will follow it (if you didn't it earlier).

Last edited by eureka; 01-15-2012 at 06:05 PM. Reason: bad memory
Old 01-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #103
ixtab
(offline)

Quote:
@ixtab, you are welcome to follow pending stages from Wiki page. I've passed "Push resources to Transifex", but didn't proceeded to "Delete non-translated and semi-translated files from repository" yet. There are only a few stages left, and I'll not be able to do them within a next 10 (or so) hours.
Ok, I'm currently at it. I guess I'll have completed the procedure in an hour or less. BTW, nice instructions. I'm learning quite a few new things about git currently

Quote:
And after a last step ("Change name of Framework resource on Transifex.net to human-readable form") resources names should be changed to something like "[5.0.0] com.amazon.ebook.booklet.periodicals.magazines.ui. views.cove r.resources.CoverViewResources". However, slugs of resources will stay as-is, because slug cannot be of more than 50 characters. But you are welcome to change slugs too. And if you'll come up to algorithm, which will be able to pack "com.amazon.ebook.booklet.periodicals.magazines.ui .views.cove r.resources.CoverViewResources" into 50 or less alphanumeric characters or hyphens and it will produce more sensible strings than "c-a-e-b-p-m-u-v-c-r-CoverView" -- let me know, I'll implement it.

UPD: Oh, forgot to say, that I'm completely OK with your soultion and will follow it (if you didn't it earlier).
Aaaaahhh, ok... now I'm getting it. I thought that you meant the c-a-e... etc. as human-readable names, while it's only a way to "compress" slug names. In that case, everything is perfect!
Old 01-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #104
ixtab
(offline)

Done!

Migration is complete

I guess we can now move on to other problems like WAF and JS

Translation status for those who were at 100% has dropped to 57% because of the addition of new Strings.

German is at 54% currently -- anybody willing to pick up on that one? (MatzeMatz, diba, anyone? )
Old 01-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #105
eureka

Quote:
I guess we can now move on to other problems like WAF and JS
I'm working on JS tool right now. Thanks for understanding and patience