Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-01-2011, 05:31 AM   #16
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I don't like the Zinio app very much myself: No bookmarks, idiotic free magazines filling my library, ...
But: It never has crashed on iPad so far.
It seems to be behaving right now, but Its managed to crash my iPad over a dozen times in the past, freezing it completely requiring a reboot which should not really happen if it is coded correctly.

And its not jailbroken, etc which could add instability. Its a plan vanilla stock iPad.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:48 AM   #17
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
It seems to be behaving right now, but Its managed to crash my iPad over a dozen times in the past, freezing it completely requiring a reboot which should not really happen if it is coded correctly.

And its not jailbroken, etc which could add instability. Its a plan vanilla stock iPad.
I just remembered: I was wrong. Zinio did crash a lot on me in the beginning on iPad1, some 12 months ago. I perfectly was able to re-produce the crashes. It always did happen with the very same magazines. This was, when they just built up the library (porting magazines I've bought on PC to iPad). But at some stage, maybe after 2 months or so, it was working flawlessly. I can't remember a single crash in the last 9 months or so...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert