Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #136
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I'm loving it. Using it more all the time in place of my desktop for browsing, email, etc. Looking forward to Flash, but have only needed it a few times. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ and my bank. Hulu, but I don't use that much....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #137
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
Hey Kenny how's the Xoom been working out for you? You got flash coming this week, that's good news.

Just waiting for after tax season then I'm taking the plunge.

Just watched a Samsung promo youtube video, it really could have been the xoom just as easy, but it just really showed off Honeycomb.
I can not wait to get my Xoom.
Being a present and past Samsung owner, I would caution that Samsung is not known for being the most responsive company with regards to updating their products. If I were in the market for a 10" tablet, I would consider another of the current or soon to be released brands.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote