Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-07-2006, 02:34 PM   #1
jmdor
Enthusiast
jmdor began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle; ex-Sony PRS500
Talking Disadvantage to the Reader....

I keep browsing the Connect store to find cheap fiction to read, just because I like reading on the reader more than a pbook! My bookaholic-ness is getting worse....

On the plus side, I think I read faster on the reader than on paper.... go figure...
jmdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Same here. I can hardly contain myself.
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
Nightwing
Addict
Nightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enoughNightwing will become famous soon enough

Device: Cowon A2 Dell x3i, Sony Reader & Eee PC!
You too.... Was almost at speed reading rates...

A unknown benefit....
Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:31 PM   #4
rmeister0
Addict
rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdor
I keep browsing the Connect store to find cheap fiction to read, just because I like reading on the reader more than a pbook! My bookaholic-ness is getting worse....
What I've found is that I make more impulse purchases on fence-sitting titles I know I'm only going to read once. On night I picked up Lewis Black's "Nothing's Sacred", Al Franken's "The Truth (with Jokes)", and Steven Levy's "A Perfect Thing" knowing that a) I wasn't going to have to find shelf space for them, and b) I wasn't going to have to deal with disposing of them when I was done.

Both of those facts are kinda liberating...but scary for my wallet.
rmeister0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:18 PM   #5
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Told you! When you have an e-account somewhere it's hard to resist!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert