Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-01-2024, 04:18 AM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If its is about images in custom columns then the fix for the Qt bug that I backported to calibre will have affected it. https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-120577
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 07:13 AM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What I was seeing was not ostensibly related to images in comments, but that's not to say it wasn't.

I am still seeing the last book added in Book details when I start or library switch to my Test library but it's fleeting (< 1 sec), and that is also true in 6.29 if I look closely enough, whereas it was 5-6 seconds in 7.0 → 7.5.1.

Bottom line: it's fixed

Apart from that: the keyboard navigable menu for the 21 Preference panels and a Live CSS panel I can read are much appreciated.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote