Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-29-2016, 05:13 PM   #31
renerelire
renerelire began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 keyboard Wi-Fi SN: B008 xxxx xxxx xxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
What is your native language?
Since your English is limited: let me see if I can translate.
You do not need to read all of the thread I am fixing to link.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198742
You need to click on new reply and ask your question there.
The original poster of that thread is the one that can answer your question.
Do not read the thread, wait on an answer.
Be sure and put you have a kindle keyboard and exactly what you want to know.
Please note: if there is a way, you will get a technical answer.

One other hint: when you get an answer, Google translate can be your best friend.
Ok I did post my question in the suggested thread.
My native language is french canadian and I use Google translation all the time.

Thanks for you help
renerelire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:46 PM   #32
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by renerelire View Post
Ok I did post my question in the suggested thread.
My native language is french canadian and I use Google translation all the time.

Thanks for you help
So you are now all set -
Stop using this one, it does not apply, it has been a major misunderstanding from the very first.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:46 PM   #33
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
OP is original poster.
You need to install the program in the other thread.
If you do not understand the other thread then the best answer I can give you is there is no way to do what you want to do easily. You are stuck clicking I have forgotten what on the kindle keyboard to get the full definition and then clicking I have forgotten to get out of it.
I haven't played with a KK since it drowned.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dictionary, font size definition, kindle keyboard