Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 06:11 AM   #31
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Yes, that I mean. And yes, it's in that directory. And I think it's really a jpg file. How can I know it?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:13 AM   #32
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Sounds strange, as if the image cannot be rendered correctly on those readers.

Can you post the code of your ex libris XHTML page or email your eBook (with the ex libris) to me?
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2012, 07:15 AM   #33
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, I send you the ebook this evening.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:44 PM   #34
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Great.

For everybody else: problem solved ("image.JPG" instead of "image.jpg" in the XHTML ex libris page).
Old 11-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #35
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis

Update!

Version 1.0.15 - 11 Nov 2012

Added support for replacing string placeholders in the XHTML ex libris page with Calibre metadata. For example, in your ex libris XHTML page use [%calibre-title%] to replace it with the title from the Calibre metadata; [%title%] still fetches the title as specified in the OPF file inside the EPUB. The list of available metadata keys can be read in the configuration dialog.

Added HELP dialog.

Added ex libris examples in the ZIP file.
Advert
Old 11-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #36
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you, I'll get it. I like the idea of including series info in my ex-libris.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #37
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis

Great. Let me know if you find out problems with the calibre metadata substitution.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #38
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

I have already checked it and it works great for series, thank you very much, but I have a problem: calibre-series is supported, but I can't find the way to include the index in the series, isn't it supported?
Old 11-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #39
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis

Are you talking about the series_index as described in this page:

http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/template_lang.html ? I guess it is not supported in this release.

Right now I have had the chance of adding "basic" metadata fields, but I want to give the user the ability of using custom fields as well. But I have to better understand Calibre internals for metadata.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #40
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Yes, that's the right one. Thank you very much, I only wanted to know
Old 11-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #41
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis

Ok, I'll try to implement this as a quick "fix" by the end of this week. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #42
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis

Version 1.0.16 - 14 Nov 2012

Added support for series-index Calibre metadatum. Use [%calibre-series-index%] in your XHTML ex libris page to get it (and [%calibre-series%] for the series name).
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #43
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis

BTW, I see from the number of downloads that more than 1,000 people use this plugin. (True? That number is huge!)

If you like this plugin, please consider supporting the eBook Club Italia, with a PayPal donation or, even better, by becoming a member. Thank you!
Old 11-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #44
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you very much! I'll try it now
Old 11-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #45
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

I've already checked it and it works great but I've found a small mistake. I've used the option to remove the exlibris and replace, and the confirmation message is the same you get when you add exlibris and replace (although it works well later).

Anyway, it's wonderful, thank you (I have some envious friends about this, but they don't use calibre )

Tags
ex libris