Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Digiphile
Mobile Elite Team
Digiphile began at the beginning.

Device: iPod touch 3rd gen/iPhone 3Gs
Question Where to find 'add signature' option?

I've looked through the the choices available in the User CP and the "add signature" option continues to elude me though I know it's out there somewhere...

If anyone wants to point me in the right direction I will reward you with a heartfelt "Thank you!".
Digiphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
It's in the User CP. Under Settings & Options it will say 'Edit Signature', but you need more posts first (10 I think).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
Digiphile
Mobile Elite Team
Digiphile began at the beginning.

Device: iPod touch 3rd gen/iPhone 3Gs
Thank you! Good looking cats, btw.
Digiphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #4
Xzwatz
Xzwatz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
AnemicOak: Thanks a lot for the answer, i was wondering the same
Xzwatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:01 AM   #5
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
.... to reduce the possibility of signature spam we added the restriction that a new member must have at least 10 posts and be registered for one week.
Alex explains this best.

Also, Point 9, under Posting Guidelines, may be useful to you.

One of the moderators, WT Sharpe, has provided a fine example of the maximum size allowed in a signature.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
russianfiction
Expert
russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I still can't find the signatures
russianfiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by russianfiction View Post
I still can't find the signatures
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/pro...=editsignature
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
russianfiction
Expert
russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
says Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.
russianfiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Most of your posts were done in a short time. You must wait somewhat longer for signature access.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote