Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
Has anyone made their own e-reader skin

So my lovely 950 has developed so wear marks on the back and sides since I've started keeping in a case all the time. Hmm, maybe it's just a coinsidence. I've had the 950 since June and didn't really notice discoloration until a month ago. In any case, I was randomly shopping at Target and saw this really pretty black and white contact paper. I tried to trace around the reader and the screen to make the skin fit properly, but it's not particularly perfect and the skin is too small in a couple of places(pictured below):

back with flash:

front without flash:

So does anyone have a template for the Sony 950? or suggestion for making a bettery fitting skin?
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
readergirl218
Enthusiast
readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.readergirl218 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 (white), Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-300,
http://www.decalgirl.com/category.vi...0-Reader-Skins

Contact paper adhesive probably much worse for your reader than original case marks.

Last edited by readergirl218; 12-28-2011 at 01:30 AM.
readergirl218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert