Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #1981
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Since there seems to be a lot about eels lately...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Really? I hadn't noticed. But okay, here are some for Zee to wear.
Ah, that old silent 'h'.

And who is this "B"?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #1982
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
There is a website where you can control a guys Christmas lights and dispays. It also lets one leave a special message for Santa.

http://www.komar.org/cgi-bin/christmas_webcam

I also know that Zelda appreciates a well designed website so this will be an extra special Christmas for her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	z.png
Views:	346
Size:	884.3 KB
ID:	41528  

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 12-18-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #1983
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have been extra good this year so in return a special friend from the North Pole said he would help me get a special message out.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #1984
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqref View Post
I've found it in every major grocery store I've looked, in at least two different brands. I thought it was a gimmick, but I've heard food experts tell me (on the radio, anyway) that the stuff is in general use - any time you buy a "smoke" flavored product like potato chips the "liquid smoke" has been added. Also, it appears to be a completely natural product - it's made by concentrating a natural flavor, rather than creating something by chemistry.
sorry, i missed this post before. i've not seen it here but i will keep looking. the concept intrigues me mightily, plus it's quite yummy in pea soupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Really? I hadn't noticed. But okay, here are some for Zee to wear.
it's so nice of you to make sure i'm always well-dressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
There is a website where you can control a guys Christmas lights and dispays. It also lets one leave a special message for Santa.

I also know that Zelda appreciates a well designed website so this will be an extra special Christmas for her.
sweet fuzzy squirrels on a cracker, that thing is worse than myspace ! and i didn't think that was possible. thanks for the message though.

Quote:
I have been extra good this year so in return a special friend from the North Pole said he would help me get a special message out.
now *that* is classy. it's almost enough to make me like christmas...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #1985
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse

Santa went above and beyond in the tattooing this year. Warning any one with class and good taste will find the following link disturbing. Frighteningly disturbing. I am still having nightmares!

http://www.rga.com/holiday07/index.h...2-7a6bc288a8f1
Old 12-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #1986
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Santa went above and beyond in the tattooing this year. Warning any one with class and good taste will find the following link disturbing. Frighteningly disturbing. I am still having nightmares!

http://www.rga.com/holiday07/index.h...2-7a6bc288a8f1
Oh, Ouch, Ouch...
Old 12-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #1987
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Where...? how...? what???

Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #1988
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
sorry, i missed this post before. i've not seen it here but i will keep looking. the concept intrigues me mightily, plus it's quite yummy in pea soupe.

it's so nice of you to make sure i'm always well-dressed.

sweet fuzzy squirrels on a cracker, that thing is worse than myspace ! and i didn't think that was possible. thanks for the message though.

now *that* is classy. it's almost enough to make me like christmas...
Are those stockings competitors to Hugo and Lefty??????
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #1989
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

The Queen was in the parlour...

...Eating bread and honey.

With a slight variation to the nursery rhyme: Sing a Song of Sixpence.

Sing a Song of Sixpence,
A pocket full of Rye,
Four and twenty Noisy Shums,
Baked in a Pie...
Old 01-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #1990
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Nice avatar, doggie!

Man, am I tired. Tired of....what? I'm not sure.

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #1991
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Doggone it I'm tired. I really just wish I knew why.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #1992
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Man, I have got to figure out what is making me so tired - bored, really. Bloody well totally bored. Same stuff. Day after day after doggone day. I gotta figure this out.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #1993
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT !!! keep yer pants on !!! sheesh !!!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #1994
zelda_pinwheel

ok, happy now ?
Old 01-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #1995
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda