Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #7171
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Fbone, see what you precipitated.

BOb
I'm afraid it's all very hazy.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #7172
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I can always tell when they use fake dinosaurs in movies.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:00 AM   #7173
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Saw my first wooly bear of the fall on my lawn today.

Just the one ... but it was a big one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worm.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	114044  
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #7174
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me to grow up, I could build the coolest tree house ever!
Old 10-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #7175
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Saw my first wooly bear of the fall on my lawn today.

Just the one ... but it was a big one!

Man, it looks like a bad winter coming this year!
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #7176
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Home is where the wifi connects automatically.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #7177
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Is Google a woman?

Because it won't let you finish your sentence without coming up with other suggestions.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:43 AM   #7178
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Nothing more embarrassing than to think you're being all "trendy" and "with it" when you walk into the office and yell out: "What daaaaayyyyy is IT!" and be answered with a round of slightly confused "Tuesday?"
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:45 PM   #7179
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Nothing more embarrassing than to think you're being all "trendy" and "with it" when you walk into the office and yell out: "What daaaaayyyyy is IT!" and be answered with a round of slightly confused "Tuesday?"
Guess I'm not treandy, I have no idea what this means or what it's funny.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #7180
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Guess I'm not treandy, I have no idea what this means or what it's funny.

BOb
A friend showed me the commercial recently. I still don't think it's funny. (Some camel, and it's "hump" day.)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:26 PM   #7181
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I don't know what's up with this bottle of whiskey but I'm going to get to the bottom of it.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #7182
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I always take a second pair of pants when I go golfing in case I get a hole in one.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:55 AM   #7183
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Hallowindows

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	53-Hallowindows-1351238581-large.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	114356  
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #7184
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Just shoot me.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1383263168.765745.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	114404  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:50 PM   #7185
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Yeah, I'm a glutton for PUNishment.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1383263432.798669.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	114405  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote