Notices

Old 12-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
AbbyNormal
Geek
AbbyNormal began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 360, Pocket Edge, Kobo Touch
Talking Accessories for Pocketbook 360?

Hi all!

I've put the Pocketbook 360 on my wish list for this Xmas but I can't seem to find any accessories like protective sleeves/pouches/jackets/skins or booklights.

Does anyone know of some generic accessories which will work with the 360?

Thanks!

Aimee
AbbyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
I've been checking various stores neoprene case and so far, I haven't found anything exactly right yet. The best fit so far have been some GPS cases. This Case Logic is too long but it's a pretty nice fit otherwise. The extra pouch would be great for the USB cable. If I find a better price, I may get one until I find something with a better fit.

I'm using a headlamp for night reading and sorely miss the lightwedge that I used on my Sony 505.
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #3
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
The 360 comes with a plastic cover that attaches in back when the reader is in use.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
For a pouch/case: my recommendation is to request one from etsy using their alchemy system. I've done the same for the DR800SG (which I may end up getting before the device...)

My etsy alchemy request.

How Alchemy Works
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #5
AbbyNormal
Geek

Very interesting system, Nikkie!

Post pics if/when they come up with something!
Advert
Old 12-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyNormal View Post
Very interesting system, Nikkie!

Post pics if/when they come up with something!
PocketBook is selling a neat Leather pouch in ivory and black. Maybe you could ask Yar to add it to his site!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #7
AbbyNormal
Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
PocketBook is selling a neat Leather pouch in ivory and black. Maybe you could ask Yar to add it to his site!

How do we get him to see this? Is there some sort of HEY YOU LOOK AT THIS THREAD function in the forums?
Old 12-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Pouches aren't available yet. sorry. maybe m-edge will make something. I had an email into them awhile back.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:30 PM   #9
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
You could also look at one of these for $20 from Tom Bihn in Seattle:

brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #10
AbbyNormal
Geek

Looks good, prolly be a bit roomy?

I wonder if I could DIY one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post

Old 12-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #11
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
The kindle sleeve would be overkill.

Kindle sleeve - 10.3" x 7" (260 x 180 mm)
360 device - 5.5” X 4.6” (118 x 140 mm)

I still say if you want a sleeve and don't want to have one custom made, looking at GPS sleeves may do the trick. They are the closest device in size to the 360 that I can think of.
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #12
Alilas
Text Transformer
Alilas began at the beginning.

Device: ivory PB360 and Nook Wifi
I'm DIYing one and hoping it'll turn out nice...hmmm
Alilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #13
Almiel
regrets buying PocketBook
Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almiel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CoolReader (Android), Pocketbook 360 Ivory
I love etsy and have gotten a few things on there. If I were you, find someone who makes something close to and in the same style/look you want and request from them directly. Most would do it I bet--it's business after all. Although this close to Christmas you might have to wait til after when business and personal life slows down!
Almiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #14
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post

WOW, Rob, only now it got to me what you really meant month ago!!! They really look NICE! I love everything cork, btw, so, no, when my slow mind grasped what you meant, I'm gonna do something to arrange a PB logo on them and get them on my site as well!
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #15
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
WOW, Rob, only now it got to me what you really meant month ago!!! They really look NICE! I love everything cork, btw, so, no, when my slow mind grasped what you meant, I'm gonna do something to arrange a PB logo on them and get them on my site as well!
hahahaha....sorry about that if I was not clear...but yeah, it's super cool!! And the folks at TB are just great. I really would love a version with the PB logo on it!! Plus the cork fabric is real cork and will wear FOREVER plus it's also naturally waterproof.

brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote