Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
NEW SONY PRS-350 with genuine SONY case

Brand new SONY PRS-350 (Silver and Pink colour) with genuine SONY case - $180 plus shipping to you.
If you just want to buy the eReader - $160 plus shipping to you (depends on your country). I can ship as a gift with lower value on declaration.
Please feel free to send me a personal message if you are interested.

-

Last edited by pashlit; 06-28-2011 at 10:04 AM.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Please PM with offers. I have several ereaders.
Advert
Old 06-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
You do know these are $100 in Borders?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
pashlit
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
You do know these are $100 in Borders?
No, Borders doesnt have them for $100. They sell Kobo only now. Please, dont post in the thread if you are not intending to buy. Thank you.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #5
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashlit View Post
No, Borders doesnt have them for $100. They sell Kobo only now. Please, dont post in the thread if you are not intending to buy. Thank you.
Sorry, it wasn't Borders, it was PC Richard & Son, though a poster in this thread suggests that Borders have them.

I shall post on whatever thread seems appropriate.
Advert
Old 06-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Brand new SONY PRS-350 (Silver and Pink colour) with genuine SONY case
I'm just wondering why someone from New Jersey spells it "colour."
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #7
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm just wondering why someone from New Jersey spells it "colour."
Because that's the proper way to spell it!
Old 06-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #8
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Because that's the proper way to spell it!
LOL! Not if you're from Joisey, it ain't.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
pashlit
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
LOL! Not if you're from Joisey, it ain't.
If ya r from New England why would it matter?

OK, to all of you, who has nothing to do but to jack off other's people thread...
Denmark - do you have PC Richards in your country? So why bother? Germany SONY store sells PRS-350 for 179 Euros for example. Why didnt you mention that??? So please post to another thread.
New England neighbor - didnt your grand grand fathers come from England??? Didnt they used to spell color as "colour"?
OK, if you have any other concerns to this particular matter just feel free to send me a PM instead of jacking off "for sale" thread.
Thank you and happy reading.

Last edited by pashlit; 06-22-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:25 PM   #10
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
New England neighbor - didnt your grand grand fathers come from England??? Didnt they used to spell color as "colour"?
OK, if you have any other concerns to this particular matter just feel free to send me a PM instead of jacking off "for sale" thread.
Thank you and happy reading.
Whyever would you assume that someone who happens to live in New England must be of English descent? That's just bizarre, frankly. Does multi-ethnicity stop at the Connecticut border? Are you really in New Jersey? I have my doubts.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:35 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
My wife lives in the USA. But she's Scottish. Don't assume anybody you don't know is American just because he/she lives in the USA.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:50 PM   #12
pashlit
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My wife lives in the USA. But she's Scottish. Don't assume anybody you don't know is American just because he/she lives in the USA.
What a wonderful discussion we have here, folks )))
Ok, forget about prs-350. Let's just have some fun.
New England neighbor, to your question. Am i from Joysey? Yes. I ve been to NE numerous times and loved it. Jeffrey fireworks rock.
The next poster. Am I an American? Hmmm. Doesn't matter. I speak four languages and still learning others. I don't assume that only Americans live in America. Why do you think so? New Jersey has lots of people from all over the world )))
Old 06-23-2011, 06:14 AM   #13
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
If ya r from New England why would it matter?

OK, to all of you, who has nothing to do but to jack off other's people thread...
Denmark - do you have PC Richards in your country? So why bother? Germany SONY store sells PRS-350 for 179 Euros for example.
I didn't mention it because you are, apparently, in the US and I thought other US members might be interested in what they might have to pay for a new PRS 350, with full warranty. I could buy one from PC Richard and with the forwarding costs to Denmark still pay less than you are asking. Now, if you see sharing information as "jacking off other people's threads", then so be it, nothing I can do about that.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #14
pashlit
Zealot

Quote:
I didn't mention it because you are, apparently, in the US and I thought other US members might be interested in what they might have to pay for a new PRS 350, with full warranty. I could buy one from PC Richard and with the forwarding costs to Denmark still pay less than you are asking. Now, if you see sharing information as "jacking off other people's threads", then so be it, nothing I can do about that.
If you want to share information, just do it in other place. What you really do is just not nice and unethical. Nobody told you that? This thread is closed.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #15
jswinden
Nameless Being

I think @TGS is correct for pointing out your high prices and the others are correct in questioning the legitimacy of your offer. I pointed out in another thread, and will do so here as well, that your offer at worst seems suspicious, and at best you perhaps bought several "going out of sale" units at a greatly reduced rate and are now trying to resell them at an inflated rate. As a community of people we should try to protect one another and all we are doing is trying to point out to others in the community that this offer of yours doesn't seem to be a good deal. If you really do have these units, which is questionable, then perhaps you should just sell them on eBay.