Old 01-03-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
repods
Addict
repods is on a distinguished road

Device: irex DR-800S, M92S
test text

test those files pleas on dr800
Attached Files
File Type: txt selezione3.txt.txt (22.5 KB, 552 views)
File Type: txt selezionec.txt.txt (6.9 KB, 344 views)
repods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Sorry, Repods, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who will NOT open unexplained attachments from someone whose MobileRead profile says absolutely nothing about him and his intentions (sorry if you're a she and not a he, I have no way of knowing that, either). I'd suggest you explain what these files are or that they are immediately removed by one of our excellent mods. My apologies for being suspicious, but I've been bitten too often over the years to take a risk on an anonymous file. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
they open nicely and are readable, except that the first and last letters are very close to the ends of the screen, even in full screen mode, so they get cropped a little ....
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
repods
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekhner View Post
they open nicely and are readable, except that the first and last letters are very close to the ends of the screen, even in full screen mode, so they get cropped a little ....
thank you..
just what I needed
Old 01-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #5
repods
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Sorry, Repods, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who will NOT open unexplained attachments from someone whose MobileRead profile says absolutely nothing about him and his intentions (sorry if you're a she and not a he, I have no way of knowing that, either). I'd suggest you explain what these files are or that they are immediately removed by one of our excellent mods. My apologies for being suspicious, but I've been bitten too often over the years to take a risk on an anonymous file. Neil
and you should now just be bitten by me ?
cmon...
I have some reputation here !
Advert
Old 01-04-2011, 05:15 AM   #6
javifields
Enthusiast
javifields began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR800S
In my dr800, they open also nicely and are readable, without any exception, i.e., first/last letter are also perfect (not cropped).
javifields is offline   Reply With Quote