Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-22-2015, 08:35 PM   #1
fordprefect
fordprefect began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple touch
Before I root ST, a dictionary Q

I'm trying to read Infinite Jest and find the internal dictionary inadequate. Before I go off to research rooting my NST, wondering if there's any new news about adding internal dictionary to the device.

Thanks for looking.
fordprefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:02 AM   #2
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Use goldendict or colordict on a rooted Nook. Various bgl dictionary files are available on the net. Both coolreader and alreader can be configured to work with goldendict.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote