Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 06:56 AM   #1
iandri
iandri began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
m-edge products shipping costs for delivery to Greece

I have used m-edge's online store to order an executive jacket for Sony PRS-600 (compatible with my 505) plus an e-Luminator light for this case. I want them to be delivered in Greece. The problem is that the cost for both the items is 37.90 euros and the shipping cost is 69.10 (almost double price), so I did not finalize the order.
Does anyone know any Europe online store for these products or any other method to order these and not to be charged with such an outrageous amount for shipping?
Thank you all.
iandri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
I have the same for the UK. It has been suggested to me to try ebay. There are certainly some on there for the UK, what about for Greece?
Panda Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2009, 02:22 AM   #3
iandri
iandri began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Could you please send me a link with your search in the UK e-bay?
Thanks.
iandri is offline   Reply With Quote