Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
rogerVA
Connoisseur
rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.rogerVA can talk to the animals.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle 3
Dan Fante - 86'd - $0.99 (Kindle US/Kobo)

Dan Fante is one of my favorite living writers and I was happy to see this, his latest Bruno Dante novel, available for only .99 on Amazon, at least for now.

http://www.amazon.com/86d-P-S-ebook/...2671384&sr=1-1

Dan is the son of John Fante and a really great writer, in my opinion.

This is some pretty twisted stuff, the Bruno Dante novels, so it's not recommended for all (or most). But I love it.
rogerVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
This finally made it to Canada at 99¢ ... on Kobo.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert