Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
tommy still
Connoisseur
tommy still doesn't littertommy still doesn't litter

Device: iPhone and Sony PRS 505
Kindle Paperwhite, won't return to last page

Hi, I originally posted this thread in the Kindle forum yesterday, I now realise I should probably have posted it here, so here goes.
I was fortunate enough to receive a Paperwhite from Santa, I have bought a couple of books, with no problems, my difficulties start when I load books in the Mobi format on to the device with Calibre.
If I leave a book to go to the menu say, when I return it consistently defaults to the beginning of the book, I am probably doing something stupid. But can anyone advise me as to why this happens, and if possible how to stop it ?

Thanks in advance
tommy still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Try convert it to azw3 instead.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2013, 04:47 AM   #3
tommy still
Connoisseur
tommy still doesn't littertommy still doesn't litter

Device: iPhone and Sony PRS 505
OK thanks, will try that.
tommy still is offline   Reply With Quote