Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
jean-paul
jean-paul began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
Calibre 0.7.5 problem install and running

Hello,
I use Calibre for a few month and found it great.
At this time I am using version 0.7.4 without problems at all but when I tried to upgrade to 0.7.5 it was a mess.
I had some messages about dontknowwhat.net things during the install and then calibre doesn't seem to show full cover preview so i goes back to previous version and now all is well.
(Sorry for the poor English)
jean-paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I would guess from your name that you are French. If so, feel free to post in French if you can explain the problem more easily; we have French speakers here who will help you out.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-paul View Post
calibre doesn't seem to show full cover preview so i goes back to previous version and now all is well.
This was a new feature that worked as expected, but will be changed so your cover preview will show entire covers in the next release. This happened to everyone.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #4
jean-paul
jean-paul began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
OK thanks a lot
jean-paul is offline   Reply With Quote