Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-05-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
mukoan
Lord Of All That's Beige
mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
What are your favourite RSS feeds?

After reading this post, it made me wonder what sort of ebook related RSS feeds people like to subscribe too. I've collected several feeds over the last year, mostly stuff pointing me towards free ebooks and cool ebook resources. Instead of listing them all, I prefer to "share" all the good bits and have that as a separate feed altogether, (see my sig). But I'm sure there are plenty of feeds out there that I have no idea about. Of course there's the Mobileread feeds (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/rss.php)... but what other feeds do you find useful?

Last edited by mukoan; 01-05-2010 at 12:09 AM.
mukoan is offline   Reply With Quote