Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
palmsolo
palmsolo began at the beginning.

Device: B&N NOOKcolor
100+ screenshots and tips on ZDNet for the NOOKcolor

I wanted to let you all know I posted a couple of articles on the NOOKcolor over on ZDNet and thought you might like to check out the latest one that includes an image gallery with over 100 screenshots of the user interface and functions being used. Did you know you can actually capture screenshots using a two button press I detailed in my post?

If you have any other questions on the new device, please let me know.
palmsolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
How does it handle PDFs? Any problem viewing them in landscape?

I really want a machine that can handle scanned PDFs like this:

http://www.archive.org/details/artof...turin006061mbp

I don't really care if it takes a while to load as long as it moves okay once it is loaded.

Thanks .

Edit: just to clarify, I don't mean to read in the browser. I'm curious how it reads PDFs loaded on the machine

Last edited by soondai; 11-17-2010 at 12:44 PM.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Wow this is great stuff thanks.

There is alot of functionality to this device, that is for sure. Can't wait to play around with it.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote