Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
jcollar
jcollar began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader PRS-505
Hi from Spain

Hello everybody!
I have just got PRS-505 and I am quite satisfied about its work and features. For the time being I have had only one problem to convert a pdf file to lrf with Calibre as it is not recognizing headings, footings and paragraphs, so final result is a complete mess. Maybe it is a problem of the original pdf, because if I am only able to read it on the Reader with the S zoom, as the M and L are cutting in between words.
I will try to find something in previous posts, however if someone has already had this problem, thanks in advance for support.
jcollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hola jcollar and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome to MR! for me PDF is the worst format for ebook readers. I avoid it if at all possible. I'm sure there is information around on the forum that might be helpful to you.

Enjoy!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:02 AM   #4
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Bienvenido! You could try converting the pdf to rtf and then editing it if necessary, the prs-505 can read rtf natively.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, pdf conversion