Notices

Old 12-16-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
Marc Mertens
Mathematician
Marc Mertens began at the beginning.

Device: IRex Digital Reader
Irex in tax free shops in London Heathrow

Hello,

Saturday I will fly via Heathrow and I was wondering if someone know if one of the products of Irex (either the DR1000 or the Iliad) is sold in one of the tax free shops in the airport. I looked at the website of Dixons but didn;t found anything.
Also if you buy something there, what about guarantee?

Thanks a lot in advance

Marc
Marc Mertens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I dont't think any of the iRex Products are available for sale at Heathrow.

The only reader available there I believe is the Sony PRS-505
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #3
ayhanb
ayhanb began at the beginning.

Device: q1u
today i was in heathrow airport terminal 3 i have seen just old model sony i guess there isnt much difference about price duty free shop just old good story i can find better price outside
ayhanb is offline   Reply With Quote