Old 03-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
gummy
gummy began at the beginning.

Device: none
How to Sell books on iPad?

Anyone knows how to sell books on iPad?

I'm currently selling on Amazon Kindle and want to expand to iPad
My e-books in PDF format

is there any link where I can register as iBooks seller?
Thanks
gummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
Apple has not opened up the iBooks app yet to publishers. I'd wait and watch for updates after the initial release.

You will also want to convert your book to epub as iBooks uses epub, not PDF.

Last edited by Tamara; 03-27-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
People can run the Kindle app on their iPad and still buy your ebook.

The question is really... how do I sell books in the iBook store... and that is a question you should ask Apple.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote