Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
Tony Richards
Wizard
Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Richards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Susan Hill -- Victorian ghosts

I've taken a long time getting round to it, but having loved The Woman in Black, I'm just starting on The Mist in the Mirror by the same author. Anyone else a fan of beautifully well-written ghost stories?
Tony Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
stop__dreaming
Addict
stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Richards View Post
I've taken a long time getting round to it, but having loved The Woman in Black, I'm just starting on The Mist in the Mirror by the same author. Anyone else a fan of beautifully well-written ghost stories?
I had read The Woman in Black earlier in the year and really enjoyed it.

I have to say, I cannot recall reading many ghost stories but open to suggestions
stop__dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert