37lIUx7Yx4Y began at the beginning.

Device: pilot 1000 , IIIxe , tapwave zodiac , Nokia 770
Post google : Amazon DMCA Kindle MobileRead

google : Amazon DMCA Kindle MobileRead
37lIUx7Yx4Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Very interesting. In a side note, I was at the SXSW Interactive Media Festival today ... on the tradeshow floor doing some networking, and every time I heard the word "Kindle" (which was quite often), it was quickly followed by the words "DMCA take-down notice" and "Mobileread."

I listened as people around me (with no input on my part, mind you) concluded with "Well, someone at Amazon is a complete [insert your own profanity here]!!"

Gave me no end of giggles, I can tell you.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Holy cow! That's lots of references to this story.

And Ricky, sounds like fun...which they had those kinds of things in Ohio!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Holy cow! That's lots of references to this story.

And Ricky, sounds like fun...which they had those kinds of things in Ohio!
I suppose it would have been more fun if I had been attending some of the movie or music related hoopla, but social media and networking is more my "thing."

It wasn't so much "fun" as it was fascinating.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 37lIUx7Yx4Y View Post
WOW!

JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Even if you take mobileread.com out of the search there are still over 1100 hits.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...om&btnG=Search

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote