Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #121
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Wouldn't you like to know?
It's OK folks - it's Kenny!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #122
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Great, now I've lost count

How many members are we up to now....?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #123
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Dang, foiled again. As in Tin-Foil, for hats, to protect against aliens taking over my brain....

Wait....what?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #124
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

If you had a SMART phone, it would count them for you!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #125
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

3 legitimate Luddites I believe.

Maybe 4...
Old 11-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #126
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Old 11-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #127
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You are SO close to being on restriction!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #128
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
You are SO close to being on restriction!
But my cell phone qualifies me for unlimited membership!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #129
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
But my cell phone qualifies me for unlimited membership!
no pooh, thats unlimited TEXTING.....
Old 11-06-2010, 08:43 PM   #130
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
no pooh, thats unlimited TEXTING.....
now who's close to restriction?
Old 11-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #131
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
now who's close to restriction?
(hangs head in shame)

guess I'll go start another poll........
Old 11-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #132
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
(hangs head in shame)

guess I'll go start another poll........
hoisted by her own petard!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #133
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Hi. I'm Tom, and all I do on my phone is talk, and only when I have to.

My phone has a few other functions, but I never use them. It was a gift from a lovely lady who thought I needed a cell phone.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:23 AM   #134
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecE View Post
And what's wrong with two tin cans and a stretched string?
Nothing ... unless you let the string go limp like they do so often in those recent commercials where they show adults talking on them. Jeeze! Weren't these folks ever kids? Don't they know how the tin cans operate?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #135
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Hi. I'm Tom, and all I do on my phone is talk, and only when I have to.

My phone has a few other functions, but I never use them. It was a gift from a lovely lady who thought I needed a cell phone.
Welcome Tom! [watch out for the old lady with a stick - she went on a tear last night - and is screening new members awful closely now!]