Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #16
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I know this is the preferred method but I am just too lazy for it. I load all my books, @250 at once and let it index overnight. But this may be easier for me since I have my Fire as a backup reading device.
This will probably work as long as you don't load any books that the Kindle chokes on. Search for "books not showing up / missing books" or similar topics in this forum -- there are quite a few of them, and the cause is always the same. A single book that the Kindle doesn't like can lead to surprising results...
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote