Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
Ephraim
Enthusiast
Ephraim began at the beginning.

Device: ibooks
"2 Simple Questions"

Number 1 - I am making a new epub....how do I change the Font size for my headers.

Number 2 - I have an iphone and when I sync the book covers to ibooks the covers do not fill the whole screen. How do I get rid of the margins and have the covers fit accordingly? Or is it even possible?

Thanks in advance
Ephraim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
To answer question 1:
Quote:
h1 {
font-size: 1.5em;
}

h2 {
font-size: 1.2em;
}
You do not have to use "em", you can also use "pt" or even "px" tho not recommended.
A good spot for font settings for CSS.

Not too sure about the second question.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
To answer question 1:

You do not have to use "em", you can also use "pt" or even "px" tho not recommended.
A good spot for font settings for CSS.

Not too sure about the second question.
He can also use % (of current font. eg 175% )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
Ephraim
Enthusiast
Ephraim began at the beginning.

Device: ibooks
Ok...that did the trick. Much appreciated. If you have any help for question 2 I would greatly appreciate that too. Thanks!
Ephraim is offline   Reply With Quote