Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-14-2008, 01:07 PM   #16
PsyDocJoanne
Loves her 505 and her Z4!
PsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hmmm....I guess I should probably wait until I get back, then.

Thanks, Harry!
PsyDocJoanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:45 AM   #17
Professor
Enthusiast
Professor began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Hanlin V3 has the best performance-price ratio. It is my final choice. I have got one, it works very well!
Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:49 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm sure you'd agree, though, Professor, that the Hanlin is not a particularly good choice if someone wants to buy commercial eBooks. It has no support for any DRM format other than the wildly obscure "Wolf" format, as I understand it. I know that MobiPocket support has been promised for some future software update, but it's next not to rely on these things until they actually appear.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:29 AM   #19
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
Hanlin V3 has the best performance-price ratio. It is my final choice. I have got one, it works very well!
You've said this (or similar) in the majority of posts you've made but you haven't explained what you mean (I've asked!). What do you mean by performance price ratio?

Do you work for Hanlin? C'mon you can tell us.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!