Notices

Old 03-13-2009, 09:59 AM   #1
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast
DawnLeeOwens began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
KINDLE DECALS

Hi...

I was looking for feedback on if you purchased a decal for your Kindle. Do you enjoy it? Is it easy to put on? Does it really protect your Kindle (guessing K1 users can answer this better) What decal did you select? I was looking at the Orange Crush(decalgirl).

WHAT SKIN DO YOU HAVE?? PLEASE SHARE.

Thanks for your feedback!!!

Last edited by DawnLeeOwens; 03-13-2009 at 02:58 PM.
DawnLeeOwens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #2
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast

PLEASE HELP........
Advert
Old 03-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi Dawn, i know several of our members have gotten skins for their kindles. i recommend you do a search in the forum to find some of the other threads / posts about that.

someone will probably be along to answer this thread soon ; just give it some time.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLeeOwens View Post

Hi...

I was looking for feedback on if you purchased a decal for your Kindle. Do you enjoy it? Is it easy to put on? Does it really protect your Kindle (guessing K1 users can answer this better) What decal did you select? I was looking at the Orange Crush(decalgirl).

Thanks for your feedback!!!
There is another thread about decalgirl that you may want to find. I purchased By Any Other Name and also Zen Revisted . The "Other Name" decal was defective as the cut wasn't right but they are replacing it. The Zen decal fits perfectly and I love it!
Yes, they go on easily and when removed, no residue. If nothing else, they do provide some protection from dust and dirty fingers, but they are mostly meant to customize your Kindle 2 with pretty art! I also bought a skin for my laptop which I absolutely love!
Have a great weekend.
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #5
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast

Thank you....Thank you....hmmmmmm for the laptop..... I saw they had one for the blackberry too.... I love this... I feel like a kid again.... Plus, I love getting packages..... THANKS
Advert
Old 03-13-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Here is the other thread on Decal girl and I have pictures of both my laptop and Kindle all dressed there too! Actually I pasted it here. The rose decal on the front of the Kindle cover was actually the back decal for "OtherName" . Since the front decal didn't fit, I threw it away but used the back decal to dress up my book cover. It's so pretty, don't you think?
The replacement decal set will probably be here today.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40455

Last edited by MsAstoria; 03-13-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #7
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast

Thanks...AWESOME. So did you take the back of the decal and put it on your cover???

Good IDEA!!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #8
KindleKat
Connoisseur
KindleKat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
That's different. never seen a decal on case
KindleKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:43 AM   #9
MsAstoria
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLeeOwens View Post
Thanks...AWESOME. So did you take the back of the decal and put it on your cover???

Good IDEA!!
Thanks! Well, since the back of the Kindle isn't seen anyway in the hinged amazon cover, so why not use that decal on the front? I love it and it really "blings" it.