Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #3301
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrm View Post
'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

for the following story:

http://nha.magical-worlds.us/viewstory.php?sid=6886
Looks like that site added an age warning and changed their date format.

The attached version works for me, but please test it with other stories on that site.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 09-08-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
Old 09-08-2014, 03:22 PM   #3302
m_g
m_g began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi,

fanfiktion.de recently changed layout and since then I can't download or update any fanfics from their page.

I get: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'
Advert
Old 09-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #3303
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_g View Post
fanfiktion.de recently changed layout and since then I can't download or update any fanfics from their page.
Yep, they changed a few things. I've attached a new test version.

I fixed the things I noticed, but as a I don't read that site (or German for that matter) I may have missed things. Please let me know if you see anymore problems.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 09-17-2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
Old 09-09-2014, 02:37 PM   #3304
m_g
m_g began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Yep, they changed a few things. I've attached a new test version.

I fixed the things I noticed, but as a I don't read that site (or German for that matter) I may have missed things. Please let me know if you see anymore problems.
Thanks. How do I install it? Sorry, never done that.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:55 PM   #3305
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_g View Post
Thanks. How do I install it? Sorry, never done that.
Go to the Introduction to plugins thread and search down to How do I install a plugin manually?.
Advert
Old 09-09-2014, 04:26 PM   #3306
JOJO1
JOJO1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire and other android
Hello Jim

I tried the testversion on the german fanfiktion-site with some stories.

I could not catch one with the plugin.

Please have a look on it. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #3307
JOJO1
JOJO1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire and other android
Hi Jim

Sorry
I just forgot to restart Calibre

IT WORKS!
Old 09-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #3308
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Version 2.0.4 - 09 Sep 2014
  • New site bdsm-geschichten.net, thanks John Doe.
  • New site: sheppardweir.com, thanks scout78.
  • New eFiction base adapter courtesy of John Doe. This should make it easier for new developers to add eFiction type sites. But it doesn't support all type of metadata.
  • New site using eFiction base adapter: fannation.shades-of-moonlight.com, thanks John Doe.
  • New site using eFiction base adapter: themaplebookshelf.com, thanks John Doe.
  • Fix numChapters in adapter_literotica.py.
  • Fixes for nhamagicalworldsus changes.
  • Fix for changes to fanfiktion.de.
  • Add/update translations in Spanish, French, Portuguese (Brazil), German.
  • Fix so autoconvert won't delete FFDL's own output.
  • Add cookie and page caching between stories and between front and background processing for selected sites: fanfiction.net, tthfanfic.org, archiveofourown.org, fanfiktion.de, fimfiction.net, portkey.org and buffynfaith.net.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:39 AM   #3309
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Is it possible to add a specific cover for stories that have more than one Fandom. Fx this story:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/377741
Old 09-10-2014, 09:56 AM   #3310
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Is it possible to add a specific cover for stories that have more than one Fandom. Fx this story:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/377741
The same technique shown in this earlier discussion should work with fandoms.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:35 AM   #3311
fathertyme
Enthusiast
fathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheese

Device: Samsung S2
I'm getting a new error this morning after having updated ffd last night..

Quote:
Title: The Redhead
Author: Ragnaar
Comment: u'cookiejarfile'
URL: http://storiesonline.net/s/10283
now I've only tried it with one story, but that error just didn't look right
Old 09-10-2014, 10:36 AM   #3312
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathertyme View Post
I'm getting a new error this morning after having updated ffd last night..

now I've only tried it with one story, but that error just didn't look right
Can you run calibre in debug mode (Preferences>Run in Debug or ctrl-shft-R) and post the debug output?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:42 AM   #3313
fathertyme
Enthusiast
fathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheesefathertyme can extract oil from cheese

Device: Samsung S2
grrr... so I started calibre in debug mode to get more data, and it worked fine...

I thought i had rebooted last night, but...

so ignore me until it happens again :P

-tyme
Old 09-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #3314
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Can I add a setting under covers, if there are more than 3 fandoms, to use a specific cover?
Old 09-11-2014, 09:52 AM   #3315
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Can I add a setting under covers, if there are more than 3 fandoms, to use a specific cover?
You can specify the category. Like for example if you want 'Cover01' for a fandoms crossover 'Hawaii Five-O', 'NCIS Los Angeles' and 'NCIS' make your line like this:

Quote:
${category} => (?=.*\b.*Hawaii.*\b)(?=.*\b.*Los Angeles.*\b)(?=.*\bNCIS\b).* => Cover01
With this regex it doesn't matter what fandom stands first, second or third BUT every fandom in there has to be mentioned. And the .* before and after helps if a fandom is written with something more like 'Hawaii(TV)'.

But you have to put this line before any cover for only one of these fandoms.
Quote:
${category} => (?=.*\b.*Hawaii.*\b)(?=.*\b.*Los Angeles.*\b)(?=.*\bNCIS\b).* => Cover01
${category} => (?=.*\b.*Hawaii.*\b).* => CoverHawaii
and so on.

MiniMouse

Last edited by MiniMouse; 09-11-2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Forgot a 'b' in the last regex line
Closed Thread