Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 10-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Audio books on Libre Pro

Where is the proper place to but audio book files on the libre pro? Should they be on the sd card or in the Libre's main memory?
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

one more question. Should each audio book be in in its own folder?
Old 11-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
paranormal
paranormal doesn't litterparanormal doesn't litter

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
Chances are, you'll want to put them on the SD card because the internal memory might not be large enough for the entire audio book.

For convenience sake, I put each of my authors in separate folders. Just makes it easier for me to find the author and then book I want.
paranormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
Gardenman
Wizard

Thanks Paranormal

I think I will do the same