Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
jdunn1
jdunn1 is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle
Free Coupon for When Babies Dream

I posted this in my ongoing thread about my story so this is for anyone who might not know there is an ongoing discussion. Thanks.

-Jim

Hi Everyone:

I just generated a coupon for someone to read my story for free on smashwords. When I generated the coupon, I found anyone can use it for a free download up until January 13, 2010. I still appreciate any emails about the story but no need to directly email me if anyone is interested in reading the story.

To the extent I can ask this, I would really appreciate getting comments on Amazon, also. You do not have to buy the story on Amazon, anyone can leave a comment as long as you have bought something on Amazon, before.

Any comments via smashwords, an email to me or Amazon would be fantastic and definately help me decide what to do with this.

I know it takes a relatively brave person to read an unknown's short story but this story has been edited by a few retired NY publishing editors so I hope that gives you a little push to trust me and read these 5,000 words. Thanks to anyone who reads it.

-Jim
jimdunn7118@aol.com

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/When-Babies-Dr...0735339&sr=8-1

smashwords (for free viewing) http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/6908

Here is the coupon code for smashwords:

Generating Coupon Code for When Babies Dream:
Your coupon code is QY58A (not case sensitive).
jdunn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Get message that the code has expired.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
jdunn1
jdunn1 is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle
I just got an email from someone else about this, too. Sorry about that, everyone. I went back to smashwords and generated another coupon. I signed up a dummy account and tested this code and it worked for me. If this still doesn't work, then let me know and I will think of another way to get this story to everyone. Thanks for your continued efforts to read this for me.

...please share this code and link with anyone you would like.

-Jim

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/6908

Generating Coupon Code for When Babies Dream:
Your coupon code is EP49S
Expires January 15, 2010
jdunn1 is offline   Reply With Quote