Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
mpd123
Zealot
mpd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo glo / samsung note 10.1
my ebook library for you?

hi all
i have a huge elibrary of about 18gig
i am thinking about putting up a list off authors/titles
and if anybody is interested in any of it i will upload to the site.
or burn it to disc(s) and send it via post if you are willing to cover cost of discs and postage.

if you are interested please reply.

if this is a problem then mods please pull the thread.

cheers,mick.
mpd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
if the books are in the public domain, then you may feel free to share them, of course ; in fact we have a large library of free ebooks formatted by our members.

if the books are still under copyright however it's against site policy to share them.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2009, 08:56 AM   #3
mpd123
Zealot
mpd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipsempd123 can illuminate an eclipse

hiya

yes i understand the site rules but the majority are from pg and have been converted to lrf.

mick.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:59 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
great ! that's good news. in that case, if these are books you've formatted or "improved" in some way, we'd love to have them as additions to our upload section, if they aren't already there. feel free to post them if you like. or if you prefer to distribute them in a different way you can of course post a list of titles. we have to be careful about copyright infringement because it would be a shame for the forum to get shut down because of a careless post, i'm sure you understand. but any PG text is absolutely fine.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Hey Mick, you might want to compare your conversions to Acidzebra's dump of PG LRF's, shown in this thread (available via torrent) https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...enberg+torrent and decide from there if you want to maintain a seperate collection for people to grab. Either way the effort and offer is appreciated.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd123 View Post
hiya

yes i understand the site rules but the majority are from pg and have been converted to lrf.

mick.

Hi mick:

Did you do the converting to lrf?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:46 AM   #7
mpd123
Zealot

hi

i converted some of the titles but the majority was done by my friend who has a lot more time on his hands.

he is currently converting the rest of my library (approx10-12gig) to lrf from lit format.

mick.