Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Have you bought online from Nook UK?

I have a question for those who have bought multiple items in one go from the UK Nook website please.
Were your items delivered to you in one parcel or separately?
I am in New Zealand and am thinking of buying some accessories for my HD+ while they are on such an excellent sale. However I would have to use a freight forwarding company to get them delivered to me.
I have done this with Amazon US before but got caught out once when they shipped the 2 items I bought in one transaction separately, meaning the freight forwarding company received 2 parcels and I had to pay 2 lots of shipping, so it was very expensive.
So I am wanting to check if B&N usually send multiple items in one parcel or if they sometimes ship separately.
Thanks

Last edited by Chapter One; 02-22-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:12 AM   #2
tornado5528
Avid Reader
tornado5528 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Nook NSTG, Nook HD+
Have just ordered 4 items as spares, so will let you know if they arrive as one package...
tornado5528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks heaps Tornado
Old 02-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #4
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
I have just stocked up on Nook goodies (Covers for HD+, Nook STG and 2 cables for the tablet) and they arrived today, six items in one box.
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
Chapter One
Screen Swiper

Mort1997, thanks so much for letting me know. I think I will stock up too

ETA: I have now ordered a couple of spare cables and a new cover for my HD+...Yay, exciting!! I've been wanting a new, genuine B&N cover for a long time but at the regular price one cover would have cost me $50NZD, plus $20NZD shipping, so just too expensive.
Instead I am getting 2 cables and a new cover for around $40NZD, including shipping.
Now theres just the looong wait for them to arrive.

Big thanks to Tornado for posting about the excellent sale, I wouldnt have known about it otherwise

Last edited by Chapter One; 02-26-2014 at 01:43 PM.
Advert
Old 03-16-2014, 12:26 PM   #6
tornado5528
Avid Reader
tornado5528 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Nook NSTG, Nook HD+
Finally got round to answering, but been beaten to it! All arrived in the one box for me, also. You're welcome, Chapter One.
tornado5528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:30 PM   #7
Chapter One
Screen Swiper

Thank you anyway Tornado
I got an email this morning to say my parcel has arrived in the country and I should have it on Saturday, making it 3 weeks since it was shipped. Maybe it was sent by canoe