Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-30-2007, 12:44 AM   #1
mlyth
mlyth began at the beginning.

Device: Still deciding
Hi from WA state

I am waiting to buy my first e-reader, but have been lusting after one for some time. Every time I think I know what I want, a new model comes out with better features. I am usually an early adopter, but for some reason, (could be the cost and proprietary nature of them) I am hesitating. Sure do like the new Kindle, though. I am an inveterate reader of just about anything that strikes my fancy. This seems to be a great place to get info, suggestions, help, etc. Glad I found you all.
mlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:54 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello mlyth, I'm sure you'll find great advice here
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2007, 05:48 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
By "WA" are you referring to "Washington" or "Western Australia"? This is a world-wide forum and both are "states" .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
mlyth
mlyth began at the beginning.

Device: Still deciding
Red face Oops

Seems I tried to post to a different forum and ended up here instead. I am indeed from WA state in the US. Thanks for the alert! I'll get the hang of this eventually.
mlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
JimV
JimV began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hi back from WA

I just registered but wanted to mention the Costco store in Burlington has the Sony PRS-500 for $129 with the $50 coupon and 100 classics if that is convenient.
JimV is offline   Reply With Quote