Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-10-2007, 10:19 AM   #16
dmw
dmw began at the beginning.

Device: iRex Iliad/Palm TX
Thumbs up

Thanks Adam B., Tribble. After re-requesting the developer package, reflashing works as advertised.

It seems to me that this info should go into the wiki somewhere. I'm willing to add it, but I'm not sure where. How about here: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/ILiad_FAQ_-_Technical
or is there a better place?
dmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:55 AM   #17
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Yamp! iLiad Reflash from CF installed & working.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 03:13 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Successfully installed, following a slight scare. After the download, the iLiad rebooted, but it hung at the "picture" screen with none of the bars going white. I left it about a minute, but nothing happened. I did a soft reset and it then started up normally.

I think it's installed OK, because Adam's test of booting with the iDS button held down does indeed give a white "flash" and a reboot after 5 seconds.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:42 AM   #19
deadite66
Groupie
deadite66 began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad, uk Kindle gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Successfully installed, following a slight scare. After the download, the iLiad rebooted, but it hung at the "picture" screen with none of the bars going white. I left it about a minute, but nothing happened. I did a soft reset and it then started up normally.
same just happened to me.
deadite66 is offline   Reply With Quote