Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-12-2015, 12:05 PM   #2836
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Matveev View Post
CREATOR OF THE WORLDS

Science fiction is a genre of variety: Everyone chooses something of their own. Some like adventure, some like races in the space, and some like the quiet lyric fantasy. And so, what do they have in common? They all awake the imagination, transport us to another time, and to other planets, where exactly in this moment something mysterious and incomprehensible occurs. All lovers of science fiction and fantasy rally around the love of unexplored worlds, the desire to learn something new and a special perception of the universe which is deep, critical, and philosophical.
In the book ‘Creator of the Worlds’ there are ten of the best stories written at various times and in the different styles. Here you will find science fiction and lively, ironic and lyrical fantasy. Fans of virtual reality and time travel in fiction will also find pleasant surprises. In each story you will visit a new world, each unique with its peculiar features and riddles. Actually, these worlds would appear only in the moment you create them with the power of your imagination, because each of us is the Creator of the worlds.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...=1&*entries*=0
Thanks! and good luck with it. Just downloaded from Amazon.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 06:00 AM   #2837
Sergei Matveev
Sergei Matveev began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Thanks! and good luck with it. Just downloaded from Amazon.
Many thanks! I hope you enjoyed it!
Sergei Matveev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 03:46 PM   #2838
zipwriter
zipwriter began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Smile "Letters" by Alexander Crawford

Here is a sample poem from my new book, "Letters":

“Kindergarten Phantasy”

What is this “bond”?
Unreal.
Substitute teacher.
Days gone by.
They tell me tomorrow never comes.
I abstain.
She had a horse,
Went Goth.
I was a very ill egg.
A mentally ill egg.
Now I live in Cancun.
A cold beer is never satisfying.
Nor are any drinks, really.
“It’s all social.”
- A little voice appears to me.
How sad.
Chicago.
Bushes turn grey with time.
Snows thaw us out.
One person’s Christmas
Is another person’s trash.
No, but my instinctive car.
Really?
Drive a BMW off the Autobahn,
Off the limestone cliffs.

You can buy it on amazon.com, here, if you so desire:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ander+crawford
zipwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 04:07 PM   #2839
CrystalMarcos
YA & Children's Author
CrystalMarcos began at the beginning.

Device: Nook and Kindle
Talking YA Novel: Novus (The Cresecren Chronicles, Book 1)

Ideal for Hunger Games and Divergent fans, Crystal Marcos delivers Novus, a riveting novel set in a dystopian future of action-adventure, suspense, and romance. Intriguing characters and a gripping storyline keep the reader turning page after page.

Being a teenager is hard enough. And what if your life's path is predetermined? On top of that, you aren't even Human?

Cayden was given life as a Cresecren. He expected to live out his days with the dysfunctional Human family he was assigned to serve. One fateful night, however, landed him in Gavaron, the home of maimed, elderly, or defiant Cresecren.

Beyond its borders is the Den, an area much more dangerous than he ever imagined. Now seventeen, Cayden unwittingly becomes involved in a conspiracy and is one of a handful of survivors fleeing a deadly attack. They set off on a perilous journey in search of refuge and the truth. Along the way, Cayden begins to comprehend the difference between fully living and merely surviving, while trying to balance his emotions and a forbidden love.

Special Birthday Pricing of $2.49 for the rest of September on my Young Adult Novus (The Cresecren Chronicles, Book 1)! My Children's Books for Ages 7 and up will also be on sale BELLYACHE: A Delicious Tale and HEADACHE: The Hair-Raising Sequel to BELLYACHE will be $1.49 each!

A Review from Readers' Favorite

I would recommend not starting Novus (The Cresecren Chronicles, Book 1) by Crystal Marcos if you have anything planned for the rest of the day, as you will most likely not want to put the book down! Cayden, the main character, is a Cresecren, similar to humans, but made to serve them. Cayden ended up in a colony of Cresecrens who are either not fit to serve any longer or who have been outcasts for some reason. One day, Cayden's life changes completely. He meets an interesting human girl, and then is involved in a rather unpleasant chain of events (which I can't mention as that would be spoilers!) which lead to him and a group of others being on the run, and finding out that the world out there is full of things that are not as they seem.

Novus by Crystal Marcos is one of those gems that make you care about the characters within the story, and while you definitely want to know what happens to them, you can't help but also not want to get to the end of the book. It's the kind of book whose characters you miss when you finish the book. There is good news though, it's the first book in a series and if Crystal writes as well in the second book then it will also be a fantastic read. There still is a lot to explore, quite a few issues to be resolved, and I am sure that more interesting characters will be waiting for readers.

Review Source: https://readersfavorite.com/book-review/novus

Where to find my books on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/CrystalMarcos
CrystalMarcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 01:25 PM   #2840
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thumbs up Golf - Adventure - Suspense

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-30-2017 at 12:23 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:44 PM   #2841
heathmocha
heathmocha began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony Reader PRS-T1, ASUS Eee Pad Transformer
New Book of Poetry

Hello! I've been a regular "lurker" on MobileRead since I got a Sony PRS-T1 for Christmas in 2011. Most of the last year, I've been in the Kobo forum, researching cool things like how to add extra fonts, and what's up with the newest firmware, and how can I make these margins smaller--oh thank heavens there's a patch to fix this--but what the heck is a patch and how do I get it to work?

All this is a prelude to assure other members that I'm not only here to try to sell my book, although it looks like that because I don't really post things. I'm pretty shy.

I recently published a book of poetry. It's available for Kindle, Kobo, and iBooks, and it's also on Scribd and Oyster. (Hopefully it'll be online for Nook pretty soon; I'm working on it!) The title is Happenings, Heartbeats, and Mental Breakdowns. Here's the description:

Sometimes I think summer has its own
pattern after all, some weirdly repeated

series of actions, happenings, heartbeats,
and mental breakdowns.

These are the first lines of “Road Work,” the poem that opens this collection and sets the tone for the rest of the book. The poems are personal, emotional, and sometimes confessional, but Manthe always strives to engage readers’ minds as well as their hearts. Many of the poems reflect the author’s lifelong struggle with depression, and others who have experienced the isolation that often comes with mental illness might find a little comfort and a sense of familiarity in these pages.

There are lighter moments, too: follow the nervous driver of “Nighttime on 95,” enjoy a snack of “Apples and Hot Chocolate,” and watch the speaker become first enamored, then annoyed, with a guy named Phil in “A Slice of Otto B.” From adolescence, and the joys and pains of young love, to marriage, motherhood, and the deaths of her parents, Manthe’s poems explore what it feels like to be constantly buffeted by the forces and stresses of everyday life, when she’d rather be lost in a book.

Thank you for your consideration, and thanks to MobileRead for the chance to do a little self-promotion!
Amazon
Kobo
iTunes

(These aren't affiliate links; I haven't had time to become anyone's affiliate yet.)
heathmocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:08 PM   #2842
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathmocha View Post
Hello! I've been a regular "lurker" on MobileRead since I got a Sony PRS-T1 for Christmas in 2011. Most of the last year, I've been in the Kobo forum, researching cool things like how to add extra fonts, and what's up with the newest firmware, and how can I make these margins smaller--oh thank heavens there's a patch to fix this--but what the heck is a patch and how do I get it to work?

All this is a prelude to assure other members that I'm not only here to try to sell my book, although it looks like that because I don't really post things. I'm pretty shy.

I recently published a book of poetry. It's available for Kindle, Kobo, and iBooks, and it's also on Scribd and Oyster. (Hopefully it'll be online for Nook pretty soon; I'm working on it!) The title is Happenings, Heartbeats, and Mental Breakdowns. Here's the description:

Sometimes I think summer has its own
pattern after all, some weirdly repeated

series of actions, happenings, heartbeats,
and mental breakdowns.

These are the first lines of “Road Work,” the poem that opens this collection and sets the tone for the rest of the book. The poems are personal, emotional, and sometimes confessional, but Manthe always strives to engage readers’ minds as well as their hearts. Many of the poems reflect the author’s lifelong struggle with depression, and others who have experienced the isolation that often comes with mental illness might find a little comfort and a sense of familiarity in these pages.

There are lighter moments, too: follow the nervous driver of “Nighttime on 95,” enjoy a snack of “Apples and Hot Chocolate,” and watch the speaker become first enamored, then annoyed, with a guy named Phil in “A Slice of Otto B.” From adolescence, and the joys and pains of young love, to marriage, motherhood, and the deaths of her parents, Manthe’s poems explore what it feels like to be constantly buffeted by the forces and stresses of everyday life, when she’d rather be lost in a book.

Thank you for your consideration, and thanks to MobileRead for the chance to do a little self-promotion!
Amazon
Kobo
iTunes

(These aren't affiliate links; I haven't had time to become anyone's affiliate yet.)
Good Luck with it!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:55 AM   #2843
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:09 PM   #2844
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Moderator Notice

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Old 10-17-2015, 09:14 AM   #2845
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's been a while since I've been here, and I still don't know if I'm in the right place, but here goes my self-promo. I'm sure I'll hear about it if I'm in the wrong place again.

If you want a straightforward time-travel romance, keep looking. If you want true-to-life women’s fiction, this isn’t it. But if you’re willing to suspend your disbelief for a little while, you might enjoy RUBIES AND OTHER GEMS, women’s fiction with a time-travel twist. A Kindle Unlimited book.

5 stars for RUBIES AND OTHER GEMS. “Joyce DeBacco has written a bittersweet story of regrets and promises, and one woman's struggles to save her marriage and her family, and to discover herself in the process. A lovely read.”

http://www.amazon.com/Rubies-Other-G.../dp/B003Y5H7BI
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:43 PM   #2846
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Moderator Notice

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

Old 10-27-2015, 06:16 AM   #2847
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Moderator Notice

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

Old 10-29-2015, 11:09 PM   #2848
DaleCoz
DaleCoz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
My science fiction/alternate history collection "Exchange Sampler and Companion" is free for one more day. Here's the blurb:

Safe in suburbia?
Not when town-sized chunks of our reality swap places with a wild, untamed alternate universe.
• A freaky smart bear escapes into our reality, changing it forever.
• An alternate reality with no people, no bureaucrats, no taxes. But freedom has its price.
• Terrorists plot to grab a potent bio-weapon.

http://www.amazon.com/The-First-Exch...dp/B00CNTMO5A/
DaleCoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:16 PM   #2849
DaleCoz
DaleCoz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
It Was A Routine Murder Investigation

Except the main suspect walked out of a mudhole she didn’t walk into and left blood and footprints that weren’t quite human.

Finalist – TruTV’s Search For The Next Great Crime Writer

Char is a candidate for Amazon's Kindle Scout program. Nominating it is quick, easy (just click on Nominate) and if Char is selected, you get a free Kindle copy. The link is:

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/3TV8S4WZGCOZ3
DaleCoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:31 AM   #2850
Maggie Plummer
Maggie Plummer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Happy Halloween!
here's a cool freebie for you!

free today only!
Daring Passage: Book Two of the Spirited Away Saga
on Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Check it out, enjoy, and please stay safe this Halloween.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-31-2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Shortened URL deleted
Maggie Plummer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo