Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #1
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Something funny on Waterstones!

http://www.waterstones.com/waterston...geID=200000692

Click on the online assistant, in the pop-up click on the drop down menu and click on eBooks. When the questions appear scroll down to "I've bought an eBook when I wanted a normal book." click on it and the "answer" to the problem will appear.
"We are happy to refund unwanted items that are returned to us within 21 days. Please send the items to the address below and enclose a your despatch note, specifying the reason for return. Please note postage must be paid to return unwanted items. If you are returning faulty or damaged goods please call 0845 217 2920 (Monday-Saturday: 9am-6pm) or email service@waterstones.com before returning your goods.

Waterstone's Returns Dept,
PO Box 3325,
Norwich,
NR7 7FR.

To buy a replacement ebook please ensure that when you are purchasing the item you check the format that has been selected in the checkout."

Made me laugh anyway.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i'd better be careful when shopping there. the postage on ebooks can really add up. i don't want to have to return too many of them.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert