Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-04-2007, 11:09 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Need and found: Backpack to carry all my gadgets

My current notebook backpack is falling apart (handle is off, the stitching is coming loose). So I am looking for a new backpack. To my surprise, I found out that Logitech is now also into notebook bags. It's called Logitech Kinetik, and it comes both as a backpack and a briefcase.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb800x800_573060747_ec743d3820_o.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	5242 Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb800x800_572680676_0ef2560c87_o.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	5240 Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb800x800_573060685_0638596a00_o.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	5241

Gizmodo has some more details.

OK, I am not a fan of the orange; other than that the Kinetik (backpack version) looks like a great buy to me. I called my local computer store, but unfortunately it'll be end of September before it's on the Swiss market (which is kinda ironic considering that you can already buy it in the US, and that Logitech is a Swiss company).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:17 AM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Looks great. (OK, I like the orange color.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Looks great. (OK, I like the orange color.)
Heh, I like it because of the hard shell front.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:05 PM   #4
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
I love my Kensington Contour Roller; it's extremely comfy and convenient, but probably not as sexy:

Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
...but probably not as sexy:
... but probably more suitable for business trips (which is something about the Logitech that irritates me... they should at least offer an alternative to the orange for those who cannot afford to look too "hip")
Advert
Old 09-07-2007, 10:40 AM   #6
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
I have a standard laptop bag from "Incase" that was made for an iBook that works well enough at the moment.

My problem is that I have too many gadgets with too many chargers. When I go out of town for a few days, I have to gauge the battery life and estimated usage on all my gadgets and decide what to bring, and what needs a charger.

Granted, I don't *have* to bring my PSP and Nokia 770 with me all the time, but it's sure nice to have.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:56 AM   #7
Egghead
Mentat
Egghead has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Bookeen Gen3 Cybook
I've become a big fan of Timbuk2 bags.
Egghead is offline   Reply With Quote