Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-04-2010, 08:17 AM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Coming up to a fine week of weather.........lows in the high 60's,(16+) highs in the low 90's (32+)...fall is almost here.

Its 5:17 am and I"ve opened the house for some fresh air.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #17
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
lows in the high 60's,(16+) highs in the low 90's (32+)
What are the lows and highs? Night and Day?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #18
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
:coughs: Weather !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #19
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
That *is* the perfect weather! (I googled-converted it!). It was about 29.4 (C) here today. Not horrible, but not great either. I like your weather better!
Wait until July and see if you like it better in Hawaii or Oz, or Arizona for that matter.

Grace, we have the world's best weather; year around. Now if we could just do something about the vog!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:24 AM   #20
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Around 25 C for a high, 16 C for a low, bright sun and low humidity. The finest weather in Texas is the fall...Unfortunately soon it will be winter. Maybe I can visit Grace Krispy...
You're welcome any time! Just bring your own bed, er bedroom, er, house..... I think my place qualifies as tiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Wait until July and see if you like it better in Hawaii or Oz, or Arizona for that matter.

Grace, we have the world's best weather; year around. Now if we could just do something about the vog!
Yessirreeeee!! Please work on that vog thing! I do have to admit that the weather is pretty great. Sometimes I get tired of the groundhog day thing, though. I miss a few extra seasons. Especially that one called "Fall."
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2010, 03:33 AM   #21
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Now that Spring has sprung in Oz, and the heat will be upon us with a vengance soon. I thought it would be nice to hear from those members who are experiencing an altogether different day.

Today in Mooloolaba it is sunny and warm with a light breeze. It is 24.6° C in our kitchen at 1.30pm.
Nearly perfect everything weather. I even showered outside (still a little BRR) at the pool shower after a cycle this morning for the first time this (almost)summer.
I'm thinking for moving to Alaska...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:53 AM   #22
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I like the cold when I can get warm. I used to live in a cold place in Tassie as a child, and don't remember feeling cold. But we had fireplaces in every room and they stayed toasty warm when it was snowing outside.

I still think this is the best climate in the wold. Even if it was a little humid today.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote