Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 03-29-2021, 10:04 AM   #1
PraiseRao
PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Question Kindle Oasis not recieving emails from Calibre

I'm trying to get news to download/send to my Kindle Oasis. Here is what I have done.

I am using my full GMX email as my username. The test on the preferences successfully pasts the email tests.

In the GMX settings themselves I have ticked the box allowing pop etc.

I added my GMX email to my allowed emails at Amazon.

It sends jobs it seems to send them but I have no idea. There are no emails in my sent folder on the GMX website. No emails.

I cannot receive anything when I send it directly via email.
PraiseRao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 10:52 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...-using-calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 11:16 AM   #3
PraiseRao
PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PraiseRao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Soooo I'm assuming that Amazon is rejecting it because its a mobi file? Is that right or not correct? If so there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just trying to get my news fetched in Calibre then emailed over to the Kindle. Should I be using some other email service for this? Other tutorials online seemed to be using GMX. Also my GMX inbox is completely empty, nothing from Amazon, nothing in a sent folder either.
PraiseRao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, email, kindle, not working